Twins/one Seed- Monozygotic Boy/girl Twins

• Thread starter calyxian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
calyxian

calyxian

Ive had twins in the past and tried to seperate them resulting in one or both dying. So this time Im letting them stick together.

The dominate is a mutant that self-topped at the 1st internode by growing a retarded terminal leaf right out the top. So it grows in a V.
The other one is definitely male and has been growing balls for 2 weeks.
Looking at the mutant V tonite and I think I see some hairs. I'll know pretty soon.
If they are M/F then I must breed them together just for my own curiosity.
Can anyone show me a breeders formula that could represent

monozygotic boy/girl twins inbreeding?

I'll get some current pics up soon.
Twinsone seed  monozygotic boygirl twins 2
Twinsone seed  monozygotic boygirl twins Twinsone seed  monozygotic boygirl twins 2

north knect

north knect

Looks interesting to me but I don't understand the balls ur talking about and to me they look to young to be showing sex?

north knect

north knect

Makes ALOT more sense now lol..saw u have been Round here for awhile so figured u wernt a noob no disrespect lol..excited to see some recent pics them

calyxian

calyxian

Nice--
what variety???

Bubbas Urkle Cookies (GSC x Urkle clone/ 98 Bubba Kush BX)
from CVs GSC mix.

Confirmed tiny hair today on the mutant.
So I'm still hoping for a breeders formula to represent inbreeding boy/ girl twins.

xPeacePipex

xPeacePipex

With Gene Crossover & Recombination, there are essentially infinite combinations of genes that could be passed on to the progeny. I have grown more twins then I can count but I only outcrossed them in the past but now that I am cubing and backcrossing I may just have to experiment as well

calyxian

calyxian

With Gene Crossover & Recombination, there are essentially infinite combinations of genes that could be passed on to the progeny. I have grown more twins then I can count but I only outcrossed them in the past but now that I am cubing and backcrossing I may just have to experiment as well
Experiments are my spice of life. My hypothesis is these two will be sterile as mules when bred together.
The best I could hope for is some interesting mutations.
Whatever the outcome I'll be entertained.

calyxian

calyxian

Here's a pic of the little sucker that sprouted straight out the center of the cut petiole where the terminal mutant leaf was.
Not on the side of the petiole but dead center.
PicsArt 1422729941455

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Did you prune that--
or was it " self-pruned"???

calyxian

calyxian

Seperated and repotted the two since they were choking each other. Shes ½ the size of her sisters.
Oh and my preliminary stem rub/sniff was wrong. These are CV Cookie Affairs.
I must've still had the BubUrk on my fingers when I sniffed em.
Those Bubbas Urkel Cookies smell amazing in veg.
I love anything with urkle

Latest posts

Top Bottom