Twisted Purple OG Kush in Flower

• Thread starter xchaoticmetalx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xchaoticmetalx

Here is a moster pheno I got outta my twisted purple og kush pak. One pheno looks like alot of kush I have seen grown, but the other is the thickest most triched out plant I have seen in a while, enjoy the pics, these are from around day 40.:character0004:

Tpogk4 5
Tpogk4
Tpogk4 8
Tpogk4 11
Tpogk4 14
Tpogk4 18
Tpogk4 20
Tpogk4 31
Tpogk4 34
Tpogk4 36
Tpogk4 45
Tpogk4 51
E

eazydoesit

damnn id love to have some of that around where i live lol

X

xchaoticmetalx

I cant wait

damnn id love to have some of that around where i live lol

I hear ya, it looks and smells soooo tasty. Just the kushy smell I was hopin for, and it had like no stretch, wet from 13" to 18 " in the first 40 days. cant wait to flower a larger clone of it.

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
Those look beatiful, super frosty!

I just chopped one of those a few weeks ago, been sampling a few buds here and there, its really good smoke!!! mine tastes strong of Bubba Kush. I grew it from seed from Elite, found this keeper out of 2 beans lol. Mine also had practically no stretch after placed in 12/12. I can't wait to do a nice sog with a bunch of these clones! All in all I am really happy with this clone I kept. I'm sure you will enjoy all your phenos, it will probably be hard to decide which one(s) to keep lol

Take care,

BC

X

xchaoticmetalx

thanx

Thanx bro, I am most likely keepin the oe with no stretch, but we wil see in the final product. The only bad thing about it is it veg's very slow, like at 1/2 the pace of the other pheno.we shall see
BC[/QUOTE]

Those look beatiful, super frosty!

I just chopped one of those a few weeks ago, been sampling a few buds here and there, its really good smoke!!! mine tastes strong of Bubba Kush. I grew it from seed from Elite, found this keeper out of 2 beans lol. Mine also had practically no stretch after placed in 12/12. I can't wait to do a nice sog with a bunch of these clones! All in all I am really happy with this clone I kept. I'm sure you will enjoy all your phenos, it will probably be hard to decide which one(s) to keep lol

Take care,

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
sick bro. Elite did have some nice gear. They wont be around no more so id hold on to your keepers the male he used in most of his crosses was just sick.

X

xchaoticmetalx

sick bro. Elite did have some nice gear. They wont be around no more so id hold on to your keepers the male he used in most of his crosses was just sick.

Well i got one male at the moment and still got a bunch o beans left, maybe some f1's in the future.

T

to serve man

I would of loved to got my hands on some of Elites Twisted Purple, guess I'll just have to add another one to my wish list. Damn elite getting busted! Now sick genetics are lost forever! He should of been smarter...

Looking sick bro. What kind of taste/smell do they have going?

X

xchaoticmetalx

I would of loved to got my hands on some of Elites Twisted Purple, guess I'll just have to add another one to my wish list. Damn elite getting busted! Now sick genetics are lost forever! He should of been smarter...

Looking sick bro. What kind of taste/smell do they have going?

A very very strong , what I know to be, kush smell. I this is my first go with any kinda kush, but def smells better than any supposed kush I have got around my area. The resin is all oily and shines off your fingers. I wish i could find out when it is supposed to finish though, havent found any solid info. It looks like its finishing up, but its a little early yet.

B

braind3ad

I was gonna get some from elite too before the bust. Those like mighty fine xchaoticmetalx. Did you clip any nugs off to test early? hehe. I bet they would be delicious. Wish I had some for my garden! haha

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
they should be done between 60- 70 days.

green bastard

green bastard

she look's like some killer dank you got goin there to man!...frosty as hell nice job!

X

xchaoticmetalx

Twisted Purple OG Kush

Here is oe pheno, my fav, after a couple weeks of curing.

TPOGK Cured
TPOGK Cured 3
TPOGK Cured 6
TPOGK Cured 8
TPOGK Cured 10
G

Grower-x

These buds seem to be delicious.
Some pheno was really purple??

B

bobpeto

Damn!!! Thats some nice plants ya got there man.

Elite sent me some Chemdog D X og kush (sfv) and Og kush (sfv) X chemdong D. I havn't found any info on them, Im assuming there Fems? I dunno, I havn't cracked them yet. But most of the pics Ive seen of his gear have been sick as fuck!!!

Bob

G

ganjamamma

The plants look amazing both in person and in photo!

So I must say, I am delighted to see your plants on here. They look amazing. And it seems as though the feedback that you are getting is wonderful. I can imagine how the people that are looking at your pics must feel about seeing them. I can't imagine not getting to see them in person. LOL So as I am sure you know by now, this is Tig. :) I made a profile so that even when I am not around the grow-op I can still see what you have going on in there. Everything there is amazing. You are so blessed with the power to be able to make something so beautiful. I know a lot of people that have tried to accomplish the things that you have set your mind to, and they have failed miserably.
You are one of the most talented people that I know, and I really cannot wait to see what you are going to produce next. So, great job, keep up the amazing work, and keep yourself focused on the job at hand. You can accomplish anything that you set your mind to. So set your mind, make the goals, and lets see if you can't accomplish everything that you have wanted to for years now. Much love, much much love, and bestest wishes to the ladies. xox Tig aka ganja mamma~:free-character-smil:free-character-smil

X

xchaoticmetalx

Thanx princess, Lovin havin you on the farm. Lot more sweet pics comin up too, urkle urkle urkle galore!!:cool0010:

Latest posts

Top Bottom