Twisted Purple Og Kush, Lost Legends!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey fellas,
here's a couple pics of some Twisted Purple Og Kush originally bred by Elite Genetics. He got busted a couple years ago,for those who dont know. But I lucked up on these gems. Got a 5 pack. One was crushed and 2 germedof the remaing four. One male and one female. They were indentical and I lucked out!!! If thepotency matches up to the restof theDankness of this plant,Imdefinitely keeping this one!!! And making F2's!!!
She's being fed A.N. SensiBloom, KoolBloom dry and a few additives. 5 gallons of Premier Soiless ProMix. 1000watt Hps.

Twisted purple og kush lost legends
Twisted purple og kush lost legends 2
Twisted purple og kush lost legends 3
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
that looks very nice - how far in is she?

well worth making f2s - good luck man

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yeah I lucked up on these about 4 months ago. She seemed very stretchy in veg, but didnt really stretch at all in flowering. Odd huh? They are about 6 and a half weeks right here!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Thanks Motherlode! Yeah I definitely plan on making us some F2's!!!! I had put these in the back for a few and pulled them out the other day and was like Whoa!!! The pics do the color no good. It looks Danks as hell!!!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Anyone ever run this before? Im curious of the over all outcome of the smoke.

P

paulycali

Definetaly a good looking lady. I think motherlode is right for sure. Make some f2's :) Keep that lovely strain around. Looks to be a keeper from here LOL! Keep up the good work :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Whoa! I heard a lot of good things about this strain. Elite is da man. Hope he makes a wild comeback! Please make F2's and spread the love. A lot of his gear has disappeared or is being hoarded by the greedy! Lol. Digging the pics bro. She's def a keeper!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Oh I definitely will for friends on the forums. Not for the masses. Like Outlaw, I'm sure Elite will be making a comeback soon. Hopefully anyways!!! But I don't wanna step on his toes, I will keep her going and hand him his project back when he's ready. Its the right thing to do. But I will make a hundred or so for us and hook up a few folks.

P

Pockets

A lot of his gear has disappeared or is being hoarded by the greedy! Lol.

this is true for the most part, but i gave away most of my ultimate chem 08 x ssd and ssd bx stock. i hope elite comes back, his gear was the truth.

K

Kobe24

Twisted Purple OG Kush was good but not insane...it didnt have the potency of a real OG...it tasted really nice and was pretty to look at.... Elites best strain ever hands down was his Super Strawberry Diesel....the best tasting herb I have ever had to date

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Well, the genetic makeup is allstars, Bubba, Sour D and Og. I only got this one phenp, hopefully its got some power, but I'm sure there a couple bad mo fo's in there!!!! The man got his notoriety for a reason. Lol!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Oh I definitely will for friends on the forums. Not for the masses. Like Outlaw, I'm sure Elite will be making a comeback soon. Hopefully anyways!!! But I don't wanna step on his toes, I will keep her going and hand him his project back when he's ready. Its the right thing to do. But I will make a hundred or so for us and hook up a few folks.
Kik ass! I hope I'm one of the lucky few that get some from u. Good luck wit everything bro! I will be watching this lady. How far into flower is she?

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hell yeah, she's a beauty! Cant wait to do a sizeable run of her with a good veg and some traning. Hey Rival, you got it! Gonna have to round me up a few testers!!!!(lol,all the beans'll be free anyways! Lol!)

P

Pockets

Twisted Purple OG Kush was good but not insane...it didnt have the potency of a real OG...it tasted really nice and was pretty to look at.... Elites best strain ever hands down was his Super Strawberry Diesel....the best tasting herb I have ever had to date

well ive grown the ssd(super strawberry diesel) and if you havent had the chance to grow or taste his ultimate chem 08, i can understand why you like the ssd the best. the ultimate chem 08 has the sour/diesel/chem smells with a lemony chem to fruity lemonaid taste and purple phenos(a totally different/rare chem imo). got 8 phenos of uc 08 x ssd cross i made last year outdoors, see ya in october!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I been hunting them SSD and DDSB for a hot min. If any1 has a line on some of these beans. Holla at me!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work D. Those f2's should definitely be interesting. I'm starting to chill here a little more so I will keep my eye on this one for sure.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Glad to have ya stop by HS!!! Oh, to answer your question, (vaguely), Im not sure how old the beans were. I recieved them as a gift. Only 2 outta 4 germed. The 5thwas crushed during shipping. That sucked. But good to see ya Hs!!!

true grit

true grit

Yeah this is one of those that i got f2's from ripz of. not sure if they are real or not. grew out his f2 of sour chem kush and super sour deez and all looked pretty accordingly to what they should but who knows. would be nice if they were legit.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yeah I know what you mean True Grit. Im very weary of getting beans from people that arent the breeder, because of fakes or scams. The best we can do is try to only do swaps with reputable farmers who've been around for a while. Nothing is guarranteed.
Im pretty sure these TPOG's are the real deal. Although its more colorful than most pics Ive seen ofother grows, but she smells lemony like Og, but with undertones of Bubba.
That Super Sour Deez has always been a strain of intrest. Id love to checkout that grow when you get er' going!!

Top Bottom