Twisted Purple Og Kush, Lost Legends!

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yeah i had to go pull her out and snap a few more pics. Not real proud of the condition of this plant. She got hit by a small infestation of mites earlier in flowering and a bit of tip burn. I backed off of the phosphorus for her a bit.
but at this point,by asthetic appeal, she's definitely got it!. Absolutely stunning! Even dispite her little burns and battle scars!!!
Cant wait to do a full room of her!

TPOGsand DPDs 003
TPOGsand DPDs 004
TPOGsand DPDs 006
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Oh come on fellas,someone has to like this one!! Lol! This beauty is one my favorites right now!

M

MTM

Yeah I know what you mean True Grit. Im very weary of getting beans from people that arent the breeder, because of fakes or scams. The best we can do is try to only do swaps with reputable farmers who've been around for a while. Nothing is guarranteed.
Im pretty sure these TPOG's are the real deal. Although its more colorful than most pics Ive seen ofother grows, but she smells lemony like Og, but with undertones of Bubba.
That Super Sour Deez has always been a strain of intrest. Id love to checkout that grow when you get er' going!!

I know where those beans came from,they are the real deal.I smoked a 1/4 ounce or so off the seeds hes growing.I found it to be real nice smoke with a laid back buzz,not overpowering but nice....

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice bro. That is definitely the twisted purple you have there. Can't wait for the smoke report and i'm curious to see how your breedings with her work out. Should make some interesting crosses(and F2's)

S

sensisaint

looking sick bro! when you pulling her? and yes you should def rock some f2's for the farm. good luck with her. peace

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
AMAZING BRUTHA THAT'S ONE OF MY TOP 10's FORE SURE YOU HIT THE LOTTO WITH THAT ONE NO DOUBT I'M JELOUS FOR SURE I GOT HELLA LUCKY AND SCORED SOME OF OUTLAWS ECPD BUT THIS ONE YOU WILL NEVER SEE O STOCK AT AUCTION WHO EVER HOOKED YOU UP WITH THOSE IS A GOOD FRIEND DEFF MAKE SOME F2 THOS WILL HAVE SOME SERIOUS DANK IN THEM ANY WAY BEAUTIFUL GAL BRO STAY FROSTY AND GROW SAFE LATE!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Made a couple dozen of F2's this run fellas!! Just for backup purposes!! Got more pollen though and will be doing an open pollenation in about 6 months. Just got back from court and it looks like Ill be going on a vacation. :mad0233:

Ill spread the love!!!!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Wow, thats a hell of a credential Mota! Goodjob, cuz its the shit!! Lol. Indont think Ive ever heard Yumboldt was part of its genetic makeup. Interesting! Thanks for the insight

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Okay, tomorrow a couple packs of Twisted Purple Og Kush F2's will be going out to be auctioned off on the Logic Charity Auction to help our brother out. Very DANK genetivs here. Possibly one of my alltime favorites!! The flavor has a spectrum. Overtonesof Diesel, grape/lemony on the pallet followed by a rich spicey earthyness from the Bubba. Its complicated but FANTASTIC!!! Beautiful deep purple coloration throughout the leaves and the calyxes. Great HIGH!! Not overbearing or crippling. Very cerebral and functunal.
I wil also be sending a pack of Magic Merlin F2's originally bred by Outlaw . I selected my SUPER frosty DPD dom girl that turned bright pinkish magenta from the beginning of flowering. Very solid, tight stuctured plant with nice yields. A male identical to her was used for pollenation.
Um, I will be making more of these along with a few more of my own lil crosses, with the exception of Outlaw's gear since he's home and doin his thing. In fact, Id love to hand MM back to him out of respect, ya know? Goodluck guys!! Keep it PURPLE!!!

Top Bottom