Twisty Glass Blunt Anyone?

• Thread starter JSmokes420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've never seen such a thing! How do you use it?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I haven't used this specific one I ha e however owned a glass blunt mine had a slide instead of the screw .you pretty much pack it like you would a pre rolled cone except the glass acts like a paper only draw back is you have to keep puffing of you camp a little too long the cherry dies and you gotta relight

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

I haven't used this specific one I ha e however owned a glass blunt mine had a slide instead of the screw .you pretty much pack it like you would a pre rolled cone except the glass acts like a paper only draw back is you have to keep puffing of you camp a little too long the cherry dies and you gotta relight

This one supposed to have Infi-cherry technology?!?? Whatever that is lol but the reviews say it stays lit....you just smoke it and twist it down to empty aahes

H

HankHill

Grav Labs has one similar. I've bought a few but the grav labs push the ash instead of twist. You can usually find them about $12 a pop and get 100 or so uses until the gasket that holds the two pieces starts to stretch out to where they don't hold together. Gets you higher than joints/regularl blunts, most flavor of the bud and you basically pack it like a bowl. I've never filled one up completely but you could probably fit 3-5g in one. That's a guess but I usually load up about a g and it fills about 1/2" into the piece after you push it down to pack it.

stickythumb

stickythumb

I have the same one. I like to use it when we have get togethers.

stickythumb

stickythumb

I have the same one. I like to use it when we have get togethers.
After you pack the tube, twist the screw counterclockwise, took me a sec to figure that out, lol, probably just being stoney.

B

Burned Haze

I have one and love it ( owned mine for 4-6 months no issues )

Every time I use it ,All I do is clean the whole thing (easy) otherwise the device is gross or clogged just like so many great glassware (fuck rosin but it only takes me like 3-5 min to clean it )

Anyways this blunt can fill 3-4g easy so it can be a All day used pipe , meaning it will take you all night or all day to smoke I down by yourself INLESS you wanna be wasteful puff as hard as you can on it , which is fun too lol( sheā€™s a big cigar & fun to smoke )

I love how you donā€™t get ashes on yourself once you get the hang of it and it does not heat up the glass besides the first 1-2 cm even if your hitting it every few seconds . Before buying one I thought I was going to have to replace the major jbe more often but thatā€™s a bunch of BS INLESS you dropp it madly and the cool thing the glass is def tougher than reg glass

Just a few things

BernieLomax420

BernieLomax420

Got one from Hemper, no auger inside, but works the same way by twisting or pushing. Packs a ton and worksgreat. I love it. Perfect for fishing and golfing for me or anything really.

20200320 220318
Madbud

Madbud

Got one from Hemper, no auger inside, but works the same way by twisting or pushing. Packs a ton and worksgreat. I love it. Perfect for fishing and golfing for me or anything really.
I always wondered what this isšŸ¤£

Latest posts

Top Bottom