Two sick ladies need a DOC

• Thread starter Budders
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budders

I've got 18 girls in my veg room ready for flower but two of them seem to be sick...Any expert opinions/ideas/info?

Two sick ladies need a doc
Two sick ladies need a doc 2
Two sick ladies need a doc 3
Two sick ladies need a doc 4
Two sick ladies need a doc 5
Two sick ladies need a doc 6
Two sick ladies need a doc 7
Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I think it could just be potbound. You lst'd it right? So the center is what ould be bottom leaves if you just let it grow untrained. When they drop bottom leaves like that, turn yellow and brown and drop, that is a sign of being potbound.

P

paulycali

Looks to me like a fluctuating PH

Do you PH your nutrient solution before watering?

B

bluejay

Flush,check your runoff ppm and ph...looks like a phos defic in veg..not very green so you could bump up your form of feeding it nitrogen too..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Phosphorous deficiency, assuming there are no flying bugs around (yes, I'm thinking root aphids). That's just to start.

2DogWalker

Dude,

I just think those pots have to be big enough, that looks like phos problems to me....Im just saying those are getting big now and starting to eat alot more and those are in straight pro mix correct?

2dog

B

Budders

tobor and dogwalker, thanks for the info...took a look and they are deff root bound like a bitch, ill transplant tomorrow and follow up with pics in a week or so. My ph is between 6.2 and 6.6 depending on nutes there being feed...so i think im good there...tough to gauge nutes with ppm because im running earth juice organics but im following feeding schedule recommended on the farm

checked all plants well...thank god no sign on root aphids

as far a potas def. i would assume my other plants that have been on the same feeding schedule would so at least minor signs or symptoms, which they haven't...is that not a fair assumption?

this is my first grow and the two plants in question are three weeks older than all the rest...so im again thinking tobor is spot on because the only two with issues are the oldest and very root bound...not the best way to grow but i acquired clones at different times (three weeks apart)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Not potassium (K), phosphorous (P), and what I'm seeing are classic signs of a problem with phosphorous.

What medium are you growing in? If it's soil, the pH range you gave is too low, it needs to be in the 6.5-6.8 range. If it's coco it's too high, needs to be in the 5.8-6.2 range.

Are the others different strains? That alone explains why some are showing problems and others aren't, with or without being root-bound. You've got to learn to read your girls, too, because not all are going to want the same thing. Up-potting will probably help, but won't fix things being out of range for very long.

Top Bottom