typical second grow

• Thread starter ed1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

ed1

hi all

probably get this 24/7 but got a bunch of questions about growing, any help would be much appreciated.

firstly what strain is best to start on? personally a huge fan of g13, insomnia, northern lights and cheese. growing it indoors in rainy climate with little sunlight. iv grown what i think was a mango strain of some kind, didnt bud but grew to about 2ft tall.

secondly, probably stupid, but can you get a plant to bud without uv lights? or is there another energy efficient type of bulb you can use?

would be really helpful if someone has an answer :)

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

At the top of the page there is Grow FAQ and can answer many of your questions, happy reading.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm Ed! :toivo

Im pretty new myself and I have asked tons of questions here...
These people here are great and really great Farmers..

I will try to help you..

Which strain?...Hmmm I don't know those strains...Look them up on Google or something and see which are easy to grow...maybe find mold resistant strains too if your in a wet climate...

I don't know what UV lights are...But here is a great energy saving way to Veg. your plants

51YJPcG7rmL._AA1280_.jpg

^^^^^Fucking Huge light bulb^^^^^
85 Watt Fluorescent Full Spectrum Bulb
5500K day light energy balance spiral energy saver

16 bucks each...on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000W07Y5M/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details

you can just start with one
One will grow at least six seedlings...then when they are bout 6 inches tall you will need two..or more...more is better

Or you can go with reg. tube floros...
Make sure the bulbs have at least 5500K (daylight bulbs) For vegging

Hope that helped...It not the are some really good grower here that will propably help you...

Or tell you get a book!...lol

Passing bong to Ed....................................... :animbong:

I

Indicas4me

If ya want to go cheap I seen some great bud grown under 4' florescent bulbs,and I know this because I grew them.Actually the plants looked alot better under florescent than they did under HID lighting.

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

That is no lie CGKen, that bulb is huge (10" long, about 8" dia.)... got mine at home depot for $17. Got a nice Kushadelic plant under one and use the other as a supplement to my 400w HPS. Ed1 get yourself some CFLs for vegging and a HPS light for flower. If you're in a rainy spot with little sun it shouldn't matter indoors. Plot out your spot, get some lights, a fan, some seeds and you're growing. Northern lights is an easy strain, if you like it start with that.

Top Bottom