U C Truth's 8,000 watt 16 bucket medicinal grow

• Thread starter U C Truth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

U C Truth

No worries bud... I'm just giving you a hard time. If you have windows explorer and right click on the Picts, then select rotate... That will set the orientation into the picture properties so that when you upload them, they'll be right side up... :icon_dizzy:

After like 13 corona's watching my Dallas Cowboys lose again dont even know how I got those up....:mad0223:

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work UC Truth, I am subscribed!

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Them are some real beauties. Doesnt look like they stretch much.
Keep it up
BG

U

U C Truth

Here is a few picks from the trim job we gave these bitches today!!! I called in the midget to get in between the cages and trim, all in all successful trim and thats that let em blow up from here!!! 12 days into flower 44 to GO!!! :icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin:

Bottoms of the room....

photo_84_.jpg

photo_85_.jpg

Bottom matter from One Plant....

photo_86_.jpg

:ridinghorse:

B

Bobby Smith

UC, everything is looking flawless - tell the midget he did a nice trim job :)

A quick question, if you don't mind - what is the diameter of those tomato cages?

U

U C Truth

UC, everything is looking flawless - tell the midget he did a nice trim job :)

A quick question, if you don't mind - what is the diameter of those tomato cages?

Dont know the diameter exactly I got the 100 ft roll of 6in squares messh cage the sell in the cement section at home depot and wrapped them around the bucket and cut off the top two 6inch squares and made notches at the bottom to slide the cage over the UC system PVC pipes and zip tie the F&*()*&)ers together.... Worked better than the square cages for me I think as I wanted more lateral growth.... Cheaper and the can be bumped around without re-taping to buckets if they get bumped nawhatimean.....:rollj:

B

Bobby Smith

Thanks much - been doing some searching around on the Net and that seems to be the best move for my application.

Thanks again.

HG23

HG23

Hey U C, nice grow, Im interested in how the 2 plant per 1kw will do. I was wondering what brand are the light stands you're using and how do you like them?

U

UCtestn

Sub'd This looks great!

I've got a purple AK this round and hope the buds come out as pretty as yours.

Looking good so far this run!

U

U C Truth

So we are at the end of week two of flower starting week three today and they are a coming.... Here are a few picks of the flowers coming at ya....

photo_72_.jpg
photo_76_.jpg
photo_75_.jpg
photo_74_.jpg
photo_73_.jpg
photo_71_.jpg
photo_70_.jpg
photo_69_.jpg
photo_68_.jpg

Stay Tuned..... From here out you will get clear pics as I finally pick up my camera tommorow sorry for the orange Iphone pics I cant seem to get it to take the pics while the lights are on worth a shit and I dont like bothering the babies while they sleep....:smoke

jordanthegreat

jordanthegreat

Truth....what an appropriate name. This is one of the cleanest , and most optimized grow spaces i have ever seen. Keep up the good work and I look foward to seeing the end results bruh!

U

U C Truth

Looking bomb Truth.

Thanks bro I'm thinking Thursday when I take pics with my real camera this is gonna blow ur mind! I don't even wanna guess numbers yet but I ain't hand trimming this shit! I'm gonna do the twist! Lol:muscle

U

U C Truth

Truth....what an appropriate name. This is one of the cleanest , and most optimized grow spaces i have ever seen. Keep up the good work and I look foward to seeing the end results bruh!

Right on man appreciate the compliment and I'm looking forward to the end results to my friend!:joint:

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Real nice and bushy
It looks like theres gonna be some real nice yields as well
BG

Top Bottom