U.S. Rep. Mark Kirk to push tougher sentences for more-potent marijuana

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Medic

marijuana has never gained or lost any of its potentcy. marijuana has just been itself for thousands of years. what a fucking fool this man is. just look at the fuckers picture.

B

bdawgburner

HAHAHA Kush is also known as "hydro" and similar to crack cocaine??? Where do these people get their info from? I smoked a HUGE bowl of bubba this morning and it just made me sleepy. I wonder what they would do with some killer bubble? Is it going to be life for a gram?

M

missmunky

What a joke this guy is. I don't see him gaining any leeway. This is just one of the many reasons why we need more non-corrupt scientists involved in the government and their research. Maybe it would save us half of these dumb ass proposals.

Z

zoeronerer

pot will never be legal in this current political system ....

B

bdawgburner

I dont know that complete legalization should take place but at least let the people who it can truly help medically obtain it without fear of prosecution. We should be seeing IL become a legal medical state when the state congress comes back from their break. Its passed all the subcommittees already and I think is just waiting on a final approval. But like someone already mentioned it is only going to be for the first 1200 patients since its a pilot program and they are only going to be allowed 6 plants and be able to possess up to 2 oz. Its a step in the right direction none the less.

U

uefear

If FL decriminalizes weed within the next 100 years then I think it will be legal by the year 2450 in the US.

Yellowjacket

Yellowjacket

You mean it's NOT legal in Florida? How can that be with one of the Bush boys in charge? After all they used to handle bales of it back in the day. LOL

YJ

I

indodoja

*he also becomes more conservative as sex gets cruder and more graphic.*
someone needs to pull the stick from his ass and beat him with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom