UberDawg and Motorbreath

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
They look great sky! Im tagged in bro..;)

sky high

sky high

DSC 1770 1640x2469
DSC 1771 1640x2469
Alright...update time.

I posted in catdaddy's thread about the Motorbreath's stretch....and the pics above are what I'm talking about.

FYI cat..... these are clustered under 2K.....but there's 5200 in the room. Still doin the "V" on this table. Works well....especially with the taller plants like these.

That's a yardstick in the photo. 4 gallon pot.

Motorbreath's are in the center of the room shot.

sky high

sky high

Thanks guys!

Not much smell on any of em yet, blazer. Things are about to get serious tho.... :D

catdaddy

catdaddy

Hey Sky, i hope you're right about that stretch, because i am about to go in.
they're 15 and 16" for the motorbreaths and 11 and 12" for the pk91 (i think i might veg the pk91's for another week or two or until they get about 16-18").

if see this message in time, i would like to know if you have any advise for the first few wks of 12/12? thanks in advance and looking forward to your next update.

sky high

sky high

Good luck bro. They are gonna get really big. Don't have any advice except to have some tall bamboo stakes ready!

I'm at day 40'ish. They were slow to put on weight but have ramped up in the last week and are filling in. I'll try to get some pics....

catdaddy

catdaddy

okay cool.
how long do you plan on running them? i have yet to see a set flowering date on either strain, so am curious to know at what week to stop feeding.

looking forward to the update.

sky high

sky high

Pretty standard kinda Chem smells, Evoke. #1 may have a bit more depth/edge to it.

#2 MB has more stench goin on than #1. Kinda hoping #1 has some SFV in it..

catdaddy

catdaddy

looking very good Sky. if looks could determine potency of strain, she definitely looks like she would kill. damn, something around here definitely has to go, because i got to get some uberdawgs in the mix.

on a scale from 1-10, what number would you rate them on the stink o meter?
how long are you going to let that pheno of uberdawg run for? it looks done but from my understanding chems normally run 10-12 wks, am i right?

thanks in advance.

sky high

sky high

On the scale....maybe a 7 or so. They have the >typical< Chem stench. Was hopin for somethin that is just a bit different from one of these mixes...but these phenos might not provide that variety. (looking for Pledge/Pinesol/Cedar/Skunk funk) You never know with Chem tho... some stink upfront...some don't stink till they dry/cure.

#2 Uber looks like about 60 days. At present, I'm 45 or so in...and am flushing...

MB's will go longer from the looks of it. Time will tell though. I count days but don't draw any lines in the sand over what the breeder says the flower times are. Case in point, my Purp Tahoe aliens are at 70 days when the listing says 53-56. Personal preference, IMO...and whether you are cash cropping or not. (not)

"Take no bud before it's time".....is the motto here.

blazer

blazer

Damn nice sky looking like going to be beasts already are but looks they are stacking beautifully for you, hope jimmy makes some more of those for sure!

sky high

sky high

My back was feelin' betta so I hoisted these out for some pics before waterin' em up and stickin' 'em back under the lights....

UberDawg #2 - 50 days Nuggin' up 'n decent fashion. Frosty, frosty, frosty. Has a deeper/more intense smell than #1 that has a slight skunk thing goin on. Hopin this side of the stank deepens as the flush continues. Gonna be a breeze to trim and should smoke well.
IMG 1045 1230x1640
IMG 1047 1230x1640
IMG 1048 1230x1640

Latest posts

Top Bottom