UC Flip Flop dream come true with 10k vertical and CC nutes

• Thread starter All4freedumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Yep... I used twice what I normally used... Although everything stayed plush and smooth I did use much more.. The bud booster went fast also... When I ran out, of my gallon, I used Big Bud..

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Need to see some round 2 action.

I'm not done by any means.. I have just done a complete rip down, clean and rebuild. I am taking my two flip flop rooms and staggering the times to harvest monthly. I have ran into some issues setting back up that has led to my delay. I have one room going in 3rd week of flower that I started before I had really had things finished. I had a bad few days with my ac before solving issue and my girls got hit bad. I also had back problems for two weeks which kept me from training and treating my girls as they should. They are a mess and I'm not too happy by them.. I'm letting them go and see what this week brings as I have cut all new clones and I am deciding whether to start completely over.. By the end of the next week I will start a new thread starting with babies in room 1 then cycling in room 2 to finish or restart. Thanks for your intrest..
I have dropped two verts, to 8, and added 6 AW above to make for 14k each room.. I have some sloppy pics I took I'll throw up and I'll take more when I go to the shop...
IMAG0646 1
IMAG0619
IMAG0606

surrealife

surrealife

very nice.
i like how clean also....makes better meds
not going to place in your thread, but i did respond on the GrnCrk thread,
something i wanted to show you

how much do those lights cost per month?
i grow outside, really use indoors for strain development.

EZ-Cloner is awesome... i use only well water. i take them out right when they have enough to support what is grown...
3/4", 4-7 strands. people wait too long, doesn't do any better again, IMO

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

very nice.
i like how clean also....makes better meds
not going to place in your thread, but i did respond on the GrnCrk thread,
something i wanted to show you

how much do those lights cost per month?
i grow outside, really use indoors for strain development.

EZ-Cloner is awesome... i use only well water. i take them out right when they have enough to support what is grown...
3/4", 4-7 strands. people wait too long, doesn't do any better again, IMO
thanks man.. yeah I rock the ez cloner as well. I have 120 going now.. I agree the key is taking them out of cloner at the right time. I used to want monster roots out the cloner till I realized that was just more problems than its worth. ;) I do the math at overkill, I do 100 a month, that covers pretty much everything by the time all light are added up, ac, lights, pumps, chillers, fans and everything else...

surrealife

surrealife

hi
did you mean $100/month. did you say you had
also like the non-reflector HPS, brilliant!

ok, let's talk yields.?
those Tangerine Dream you saw, 7, around 3lbs each..dry. 9 months, 4 indoor @ $70/month, i use my lighting, 1000w.
i make my own ferts from fulvic/humeric acids, to mono-potasium phosphates, to kelp..teas etc...marketing soon.
i am at? $.47/gal say fox farms...like $2.69 when all said and done. i have 250gal of soil to feed.
and the lights...friend had a $5,000 light bill. we havn't stopped laughing.
kids might starve, the plants won't ...lol+
that 15+lbs, will have costed me about $500. 4mnths light $280, all my nutes, $200, shit load of time. some rope, and twine

i am patient/caregiver...and frugal. thats the word...not cheap:)
this is what i think will work for me. i need the outdoors. i need it to be super cheap.
i am buying a windmill
i developed this 40acres, brought in power, cost me $8,900 in 2012.
my bill with no hp lights, $25-$40.

some people went from givn money to a dealer, to giving all to the power co.
atleast your dealer friend got you high..lol

peace

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

15+lbs @9 months vs 15+ every 2 months..... Plus I was running these rooms as twins so I was 15+ every mo. The cost to run these rooms almost get paid for with the stuff I don't count or dish to patients. In 9 mo. I have pulled at least 8 times with this set up.. Worst case under 1 lb at the end of the show pays everything but rent and all this was in two 13 by 13 rooms and 10 by 10 to veg in... At the end of the day I am just as frugal with my money we are just playing the same sport in two different fields... I do however love my outdoors as well and I look forward to buying some property and getting away from city life sometime soon. Location is the ?... Its tit for tot I guess.. I do the math at overkill at 100 a month a light, overkill. That's $2000 a pull, even if it is $2500 I can handle that I think....

surrealife

surrealife

blown away....very nice. is why I hoped on board..."the Big Show"
i'm learning, is my 2nd year. I would have to build another building to store the excess...

very impressive bro. will read it all slow. not sure what some of the abbreviations are...?
FNG

shit man. 9months is way too long. :)
elbos in 120 daysish
you need your own theme song
yooz Kool

Maine, this county...awesome about herb growing, 6th best herb??in world? HT some year i'm told. can get acres around $1,100
...my realtor gave me seeds...plant here when I came...from exowner...unreal place
peace

Top Bottom