Uc pro

• Thread starter SuperDankzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FooDoo

So does having 100 lights automatically make someone a genius?

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

A4F why you mad? Live a happier life by staying off the forums and on the job.

Mr.Chocolate

Mr.Chocolate

No diesel fuel will not work in gas motor, ever. I use tea everyday in my uc with super succuss. Maybe you meant like running nitrous? A better comparison. I either go sterile or i go tea. Tea is much easier, cheaper, less cleaning, better taste and far more roots. No worries about contamination from hands or tools. If you are new to uc, dwc, rdwc or just have rot problems, go tea and don't look back. Can you explain how running billions of benes in a bacteria prone environment is? I would rather use nature than buy chemicals.

I would say Nitrous is an understatement..... Like you, I over built my system with massive air pumps, water chillers keeping temps below 65 and still had issues with root rot. I kept hearing people say, "Stay away from organics in hydro and all that garbage." I stopped listening to people and after using Compost Tea the TASTE, SMELL, and PRODUCTION have exploded along with forgetting what root rot was. It ABSOLUTELY works, and it angers me to see someone shoot down something soooooo damn good for Hydro systems.

People, do your research, on beneficial bacteria and Fungi. Take a look at the "Ted Talks" video from Paul Stamets. It's the reason I ignored the nay sayrs and gave it a shot and the RESULTS are the reason I continue using Compost Tea.

Good luck, and glad you recommended compost tea.

DapperDon

DapperDon

Not for nothing, but TED talks are highly over rated. The thing about TED talks is that anyone with $10k can get themselves on their circuit with zero credentials. It's a total circle jerk. But as for benni teas, I am going to have to disagree with you. Different strokes and all that.

latest

tweedy

tweedy

Not for nothing, but TED talks are highly over rated. The thing about TED talks is that anyone with $10k can get themselves on their circuit with zero credentials. It's a total circle jerk. But as for benni teas, I am going to have to disagree with you. Different strokes and all that.

latest

Have whatever feelings you want towards Ted Talks but if you think that Paul Stamets has zero credentials you need to check yourself. That man is a genius, incredibly dedicated to his field and will likely end up saving the world through his research if people were to implement the things he has/is studying with Fungi. Seriously.

Mr.Chocolate

Mr.Chocolate

@Apollo13 The Heisenberg tea formula is solid , however I would highly recommend adding fish protein to the formula. Studies have shown that it immensely enhances the bacteria and fungal activity of the plant. In fact, several studies of fish protein vs. Compost tea have shown that fish protein alone enhances plant growth better. Also, you only need a very small amount, about 1-2 tbl spoons per gallon for folliar spray and about 2 tbl spoons 5 gallons in compost tea. Try it, you'll be even more amazed with your results, especially if you use the tea as a folliar spray.

Apollo13

Apollo13

@Apollo13 The Heisenberg tea formula is solid , however I would highly recommend adding fish protein to the formula. Studies have shown that it immensely enhances the bacteria and fungal activity of the plant. In fact, several studies of fish protein vs. Compost tea have shown that fish protein alone enhances plant growth better. Also, you only need a very small amount, about 1-2 tbl spoons per gallon for folliar spray and about 2 tbl spoons 5 gallons in compost tea. Try it, you'll be even more amazed with your results, especially if you use the tea as a folliar spray.
Add to flower teas?
Add to my existing mix?
I wasn't adding it for the growth benefits primarily...it's for the root protection I get from it. I add my organics to tea, then add to uc. I use ewc, liquid karma, lil floralicious, voodoo, powdered outmeal, old compost, new compost, mix of carbo load molasses and honey, great white, maxicrop and some of my pond water for added minerals. Many other things, but these are the main ingredients for me because i have them. I wouldn't buy all these to make tea I think..lol

Mr.Chocolate

Mr.Chocolate

Add to flower teas?
Add to my existing mix?
I wasn't adding it for the growth benefits primarily...it's for the root protection I get from it. I add my organics to tea, then add to uc. I use ewc, liquid karma, lil floralicious, voodoo, powdered outmeal, old compost, new compost, mix of carbo load molasses and honey, great white, maxicrop and some of my pond water for added minerals. Many other things, but these are the main ingredients for me because i have them. I wouldn't buy all these to make tea I think..lol
Yes for compost tea, which I use for the same reason as you, primarily for root protection. If you're adding floralicious to your brew, the primary ingredients made of Seaweed/Kelp and Fish protein. However, it's a lot cheaper to buy jugs of both and make your own.

Apollo13

Apollo13

Not if you ask gh for free samples..lol yeah same with maxicrop, liquid karma, but moab, gh, maxicrop and others will send u free samples. Oregon natural has a massive sample mix I'm waiting for for soil. I'll go with Mycogrow and others when my supply runs out. I use ancient forest too.

I'll have to include it in my teas. Any suggestions on where to source it?

I've been killing my uc for over a week because of a 3 month old bluelab meter. Quit reading correctly during a water change and nothing happened to the probe or meter. Not my first meter by any means..it reads 7.4, really less then 4ph. Got chemical tester today. Been arguing with bluelab all week because in week 5 of flower I got funky readings and never stabilized unless in a cup.. bluelab claims my ppm too low to read at 100-400. 300 dollar meter and it sucks and so does bluelab. I took it to the store and they said it was fine..this piece of shit meter is useless and cost me huge. No help from bluelab. Too busy selling meters at Ohio grow show then listen to my issues. Told me my meter is old and buy a new probe. The only advice I got from bluelab. It's lIke 74 days. They suck like the rest..point is, glad I got the tea at times like these.. tea is most valuable when something is off..

Kannabiz

Kannabiz

With tea, you can never change your water. Just refresh nutrients
can you explain more on this process. So you're saying just add nutes n refill more water instead of completely drain the whole system. Thanx inadvance

Kannabiz

Kannabiz

3 rules of forums:

1) The ones posting the most frequently generally know the least.

2) The less you see systems and methods used on forums the more widely used they are by actual growers and facilities.

3) Original topics of threads will always be diluted down by high Ego, low IQ participants.

That is all.
So are you saying Tea is compatible with UC system..

Kannabiz

Kannabiz

latest
I'm clueless between this debate you guys are having, im currently running rdwc with sterile system but my roots arent that crisp white, I'm still debating whether to add tea to my rdwc system or not. My buddy is growing on a UC sterilize system but hasnt mention anything about bennies or tea, sometimes i feel like he might hold out on me(that greedy bastard).
This pic is from my friends UC system

Latest posts

Top Bottom