UC Pro's Dream House. 8 site 20kw

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Next time I demand that you buy exterior doors because they are metal and come with a jamb seal all the way around.

FUck man I really love your organization and planning skills. It really shows. You are such an asshole when you zoom in on peoples pics to show their flaws, so I am always trying to find yours and dammit man I can never find any good ones. :D

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

I see sprinklers, but you attached the interior room to exterior walls. Is your buildout style meant to address inspection issues?

G

gettogro

Thanks, cap.. I think i did that once with the Hydrus and his kinked hoses... LOL

Hopefully no one is inspecting the rooms anytime soon. I just built it the way I thought it should be..

Plants are in, looking like a 3 week or so veg time, If they don't stall out on me..

GOPR0098
GOPR0099
GOPR0100
GOPR0101

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey what's with the 3rd hole in the lid of humidifier #1?

Did you equip those hueys with the big 12 pop up discs or those cool 6 pop up long units that come with their own buoy? I am thinking I am gonna go with the long 6's this next build. Specifically for the cool buoy.

Oh yeah have you though about stepping up the pump to like a 4500 or 5500 GPH inline with a 2" intake instead of that little 3/4"? I bet if you pulled more water through these things they would crush it.

sixstring

sixstring

im thinking he will "crush it" as is lol.any plans to add more fans on the floor,and I assume your still gunna hang that co2 burner but maybe im wrong on that.
super skilled build out getto,i cant wait to see this thing explode.

Capfan

Capfan

Hey Ghetto, You still rockin Aqua A+b BB / OD / Drip / EWC? - I skimmed through a thread, and i cant find it again, pretty much saying Drip Clean wouldnt be good mixed with the Tea.. ill keep lookin for it..

Any thoughts on Switching the BB and OD to the H&G boosters? (shooting powder)

G

gettogro

Im using the rectangle 10 disc ones with no buoy/
I realy dont think increasing the pump size will have any effect on the hydroponic system. I believe the whole purpose for rdwc is purely to keep the nutes mixed and the ph constant among all the plant sites. In my other room I had a 1800gph pump on a 8 plant system go bad and I replaced it with a 700 gph one I had lying around. Didn't see any difference whatsoever. In fact I just recently set the record yield for that room 2 grows ago.

Im tooling around with a UV light filter inside the humidifiers to kill bacteria before the plants get fogged. and keep the res clean..
also joining the OG biowar team this grow with some foiler spray..

zeKemyst

zeKemyst

Mega pro looking set up dude!
May I inquire how long it took to build?

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

I realy dont think increasing the pump size will have any effect on the hydroponic system. I believe the whole purpose for rdwc is purely to keep the nutes mixed and the ph constant among all the plant sites. In my other room I had a 1800gph pump on a 8 plant system go bad and I replaced it with a 700 gph one I had lying around. Didn't see any difference whatsoever. In fact I just recently set the record yield for that room 2 grows ago.

Im tooling around with a UV light filter inside the humidifiers to kill bacteria before the plants get fogged. and keep the res clean..

OGbiowar worked great in the buckets for me... I had a great grow with it, i made the tea and it replaced DM zone.. Might want to give it a try, however if it works dont try to fix it... I just like tinkering with new things

H

HL45

Glad to see you switch up your layout! I bet you will like this alot better.

Always stoked when I see your flip flop ac set ups..

Wavegem

Wavegem

I have noticed increasing pump size (water flow) does a couple things.
Lower ppm drastically lower = money saved = more water uptake = bigger buds = better taste. I peaked at 350 ppm in my 8 site 50 gal 6000 gph system.

During my grow with Ewoks I peaked 500 ppm and I fried them

G

gettogro

Well I think the mag drive 1800's I'm using will be just fine for 4 plant system.
Here is a peek at the UV sterilizer humidifiers Im working on.. Fan and UV runs 24/7 and the fogger is on with the lights..
Using a Jebo 18W pond UV filter parts from china Ebay..
IMG 2941
IMG 2942
IMG 2943
IMG 2944
IMG 2945
IMG 2946
IMG 2949
IMG 2950
IMG 2951
IMG 2952
IMG 2953
Photo 2

T

tipper619sd

Well I think the mag drive 1800's I'm using will be just fine for 4 plant system.
Here is a peek at the UV sterilizer humidifiers Im working on.. Fan and UV runs 24/7 and the fogger is on with the lights..
Using a Jebo 18W pond UV filter parts from china Ebay..
View attachment 345968View attachment 345969View attachment 345970View attachment 345971View attachment 345972View attachment 345973View attachment 345974View attachment 345975View attachment 345976View attachment 345977View attachment 345978View attachment 345979

Dank!! Crushed for sure dream setup for me cant wait to try verts out .

G

gettogro

Hey Ghetto, You still rockin Aqua A+b BB / OD / Drip / EWC? - I skimmed through a thread, and i cant find it again, pretty much saying Drip Clean wouldnt be good mixed with the Tea.. ill keep lookin for it..

Any thoughts on Switching the BB and OD to the H&G boosters? (shooting powder)

Yep that is my recipe.. I am very interested on the Drip clean and the EWC tea conflict.. I havent heard about that yet..
I have tried the HG boosters and I havent noticed any difference other than cost..

G

gettogro

Last pic was from another room, I accidentally posted that.. What do we get now? 5 minuets to edit our posts...

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

look in to miniUV for your minisplits too:

I am not sure drip clean will affect bennies but I believe that it is K hydroxide and that will kill all types of bacteria. The question is are you putting enough in based on manufacturers instructions to have an effect on them... I do not know but I will try to find out.

Amber

Amber

not to seem dumb but whats the totes on the floor thats piped up towards the ceiling for? humidity? co2? beautiful setup man
I second this dumb question. WTF are those? I'm leaning towards humidity but?

Latest posts

Top Bottom