UC Pro's Dream House. 8 site 20kw

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankworth

dankworth

JK said a while ago that a bubba of some sort that balked at inputs(according to his buddy) was able to handle light like a champ when he foliar'ed it. Hope that helps.

G

gettogro

I was on veg nutes around 400 ppms. switched to bloom nutes bumped them up to 600, added co2, and turned up the lights. like i usually do. 50 scale. plants didnt like something, should have done one thing at a time..

did a 1/2 water change dropped them back to 250ppm. turned all the lights down to lowest setting, and the overheads off.
Now its wait and see..
Sucks cause they are already on day 9 12/12 and should be filling out a lot more than they are.

hopefully they bounce back,

G

gettogro

Starting to pick up

G

gettogro

I haven't lately, I have some magic green I use occasionally with some ewc tea as a foiler.. Ill hit them with that tomorrow .

I read jk's thread on lumen shock. I haven't had that much trouble with it.

Any suggestions on a good foliar feed for transitioning into flower?

Another issue I can think of is that I used some nutrients that I recalled were in a hot room like 100 degrees for a while. I tossed them and are using freshly bought nutes now.. Maybe that was a factor?
Anyone know what happens to nutes if they are stored at 100 for a week or so.. Maybe they turned into poison on me..

Papa

Papa

Supporter
Any suggestions on a good foliar feed for transitioning into flower?

i use jack's recipe, "Sea Fuel Bloom at 1tsp per gallon,Sea Mineral 1/2 tsp per gallon,Wet Betty 1 tsp per gallon, Then I switch the next week to Alg-A-Mic at 1 tsp per gallon, Seaful Bloom 1/2 tsp per gallon,Wet Betty 1 tsp per gallon. I alternate back and forth until week 4 bloom." Plus, I hit them with a spray of Cap's Bennies every few weeks.

UC Quest

UC Quest

Gettogro, with your Wifi strain, at which weeks and how much each of Big Bud and Overdrive do you add please ?

Thanks so much :)

FPines

FPines

Long-time lurker; finally registered and popping my post cherry. Very clean setup on the rooms and I dig the DIY humidifiers, looking forward to the rest of the grow.

redwhiteblue

redwhiteblue

Those rooms look like they're so much fun to be in! How's your experience been with your foggers for RH on this round?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Thrips?

Serious damage from thrips? You must have been on the lazy train GG thinking a few silvery poopy spots would go away by themselves!

Just busting your balls homie.

...Seriously though, thrips?

:troll:

G

gettogro

looks like the thrips have caused more damage that I thought. Lower leave are yellowing and dying. Plants dont look very good.
I havent been able to find a live thrip since I treated them, however I just gave them another spinosad spray today to be sure. My other room which had the bad infestation looks like I am going to scrap it and start over.

@Capulator I notice in the foilarpack it contains a spinosa. Does this kill thrips as well?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
looks like the thrips have caused more damage that I thought. Lower leave are yellowing and dying. Plants dont look very good.
I havent been able to find a live thrip since I treated them, however I just gave them another spinosad spray today to be sure. My other room which had the bad infestation looks like I am going to scrap it and start over.

@Capulator I notice in the foilarpack it contains a spinosa. Does this kill thrips as well?

The foliar pack has saccharopolyspora spinosa, and other species that will help with thrips. They are a pain in the ass but they don't do much damage unless you let them go unnoticed for a LOOOONG time. Then the leaves get silvery but usually not yellow bro. I think you may have something else going on. I have thrips now at one spot but only because I have been extra extra lazy and I have not been spraying anything for about 2 months. The plants look fine, you can see adults hopping around on the tops and new growth but for the most part they like larger lower leaves. Those leaves will get silvery spots with little black dots (thrip poop). Again, these leaves won't go yellow in the process. This is just my experience though. Thought I would give you the heads up that if you are getting yellowing, and it's not just inner shaded old leaves doing it, then you may have something else holmes.

Top Bottom