UC Pro's Dream House. 8 site 20kw

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gettogro

I am not blaming the system, Its my fault shit wasn't working for me, This warehouse spot doesnt have running water so I have to truck it in stealth. The recycled water gets filtered then goes back into a holding tank where it mixes with 200ppm filtered well water then that gets UV treated again before it goes anywhere. I still have UC's running in my home garage, They are still killing it, I was lazy with the EWC tea at the warehouse. 5 gallons at weekly changeouts and 1 gallon daily will keep the roots nice and happy, I just couldn't keep up with all my grows, By the time I noticed a problem it was too late. If I had a warehouse with running water, I would run the UC Systems with fresh RO and probably not have as much issues. However all this water comes from my home well and I don't want to run it dry then I would be screwed.

If I had the option for running water, I wouldn't recycle water, It would go down the drain.

Yea Cap, just trying to be more consistent. If I can come close to water culture yields with coco, ill be happy.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I am not blaming the system, Its my fault shit wasn't working for me, This warehouse spot doesnt have running water so I have to truck it in stealth. The recycled water gets filtered then goes back into a holding tank where it mixes with 200ppm filtered well water then that gets UV treated again before it goes anywhere. I still have UC's running in my home garage, They are still killing it, I was lazy with the EWC tea at the warehouse. 5 gallons at weekly changeouts and 1 gallon daily will keep the roots nice and happy, I just couldn't keep up with all my grows, By the time I noticed a problem it was too late. If I had a warehouse with running water, I would run the UC Systems with fresh RO and probably not have as much issues. However all this water comes from my home well and I don't want to run it dry then I would be screwed.

If I had the option for running water, I wouldn't recycle water, It would go down the drain.

Yea Cap, just trying to be more consistent. If I can come close to water culture yields with coco, ill be happy.

All you need is a longer veg, and if you mix that coco with a bunch of perlite you can get great growth rates and it's impossible to overwater. Just make sure you always water to runoff and check your EC coming out frequently so you can adjust what is going in.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Mix diatomaceous earth into your coco, no nutritional value and will not harm the plant at all. The fine particles in the DE will rip up all soft bodied insects. No more gnats. Cheap, simple, organic remedy.

Glad you made the switch brother, even a bad run in coco will still produce, it's so simple!

deacon1503

deacon1503

View attachment 446655
Water culture works awesome when all goes well, When it doesent its a total loss. I couldnt find any in between.
View attachment 446656

I just want to be consistent. When you have to tell customers that there wont be any work, they will go elsewhere. Which is un acceptable . If guys are growing 10 pound plants outside in dirt. I think I can pull a 2.5 avg indoors in dtw coco. Ill start a thread next run, seems pretty good so far, Dont really like fighting the gnats though...

View attachment 446657

Gnats or aphids?

I typically encounter the latter, and with some Imidicloprid, either Merit-75 or Adonis-75, aphids go bye bye.

N

NorthenShark

You still the man gettogro! All ur threads give me so much motivation. I was just about to break bread on a uc pro 9 site but now im kinda hesitant.

DapperDon

DapperDon

You still the man gettogro! All ur threads give me so much motivation. I was just about to break bread on a uc pro 9 site but now im kinda hesitant.
Understanding the context of the kinds of problems Ghetto was having in that particular spot makes a big difference. You should only feel hesitant if that is not the grow style you want to really do.

N

NorthenShark

Understanding the context of the kinds of problems Ghetto was having in that particular spot makes a big difference. You should only feel hesitant if that is not the grow style you want to really do.

I have done 3 runs wit the 13g UC's 2 were successful and 1 was not. So I can understand his frustration. But my veg time where no more than 3weeks compared to his 6 or more. So im just hesitant on getting the pro's because those are the 35g modules.... meaning bigger plants more time and maybe more problems!

DapperDon

DapperDon

I have done 3 runs wit the 13g UC's 2 were successful and 1 was not. So I can understand his frustration. But my veg time where no more than 3weeks compared to his 6 or more. So im just hesitant on getting the pro's because those are the 35g modules.... meaning bigger plants more time and maybe more problems!
Yes, but also more reward. No success is without risks.

G

gettogro

Image 1
Photo

Looking good for my first try at anything other than dwc. Got some of my WIFI veging right now, Hoping to make a smooth transition in a couple weeks, Learned a lot this run. Ill start a new thread to document the next grow. Basically growing in bags with a timer sprinkler system from lowes. Trying to be a more consistent grower for 2015

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom