Uc12xl13 9k sealed

• Thread starter jdubz401
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jdubz401

I was thinking it was transplant shock and the roots just needed to form, because the roots are still growing more n more everyday just some of the plants are standing and then the other half are just droping and looking bad. I've top fed them for the first 4 days then they had tons of feeder roots in the water. Ive already lowered the ppms twice and still look like crap lol. So I'm just gonna let it ride for another day or two because like I said the roots are growing

D

DreaminBig1207

Looking good keep at it. I think the 9k is a little over kill IMO. I'm running 2 of the same systems just 15 site. One room has 6kand the other has 4k. I like the 4k better after 4 runs. I only veg with half the lights. Once the roots hit the water they should take off! I implant from my cloned to my uc once the roots are long enough to hit the water threw the net pot so takes about 2 weeks. 3 weeks in veg I'll have monsters about 7 to 8 feet tall. Cage them them net them to train since you only have 8 feet tall. My ppms start at 200 in cloner to 500 in my uc in veg. Flowers into the 1500 to 2000 late flower. Hope this helps.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

i would start by lowering the solution concentration and lowering the light intensity.

sweet room.

J

jdubz401

Ds thanks for the response I lowered the ppms to basically what they came out the cloner at and in 1 day they look beautiful starting to get lush green and there all standing. Thanks for the compliment on the room it means a lot coming from you

H

hogan400

heres a thought, what do you think?
Imo its almost safe to say when dropping into the uc from any type veg system to either half the ppm's or just start with a balanced mix of ur root rot product/cal mag/add27/micros/etc...(whatever a grower uses). Then each day after dropping them in, add back the nutes by themselves at something like 50-75 ppm until ph starts to flatline?
Ima say 95% of growers experience this shock and the ladies almost always never feed for a 5-7days.

Its obviously late for us at this point but Im gonna set it off on my next rd that way. See how it fly's?!

J

jdubz401

Wow funny you say that hogan lol because today is day 7 and the actually started eating around the 6th day I honestly thought I was the only person who was having that 5 day lag. It's crazy because my first grow with the uc I had no shock I went from seed that time I don't know if that would make a difference?

H

hogan400

Dont sweat it, they are gonna blow up still. I think the bare min with food and lights are one peice of my next puzzle along with using 1-2k for the final week in my veg. I hope they will be 20-30" before transplant. I would like to go straight to bloom on drop but may add veg at 10% strength, and if I notice ph rise in a couple days or no shock, top load bloom nutes. Keep on the slow curve early because when they start to feed......THEY BEAST UP!! Like a fat girl loves cake.

J

jdubz401

Ok everyone new updates that i def need some feedback on...
Decided to buy a r/o stealth 200 changed my res 1ml of calmag per gallon
2ml of h&g a&b per gallon
Great White and some roots excel
ending ppms was 390 dis morning 320 water temp 66 room temp 76 rh 60
taking it light at the moment but now as of today i am noticing some rust spots on the older growth on most of all the plants and they seem really dry when you touch them pics below are the worst of the worst to me any thoughts are welcomed.. thanks

Photo13
Photo14
Photo15
Photo16
hiboy

hiboy

I would say def. a nute issue. Doesnt look like heat, rh or light symptons.
h

Z

ZombieSlave

yea cal mag or something like. my girls just soak up NPK. I dump it in untill i see a little tip burn.

Z

ZombieSlave

Read the Zone manual, when you know how to use it right its the best!!

J

jdubz401

No rot the roots are healthy and white, the ph is at 5.9 every morning I bring back down to 5.5 and let it raise durning the day, I'm thinking cal mag seeing that since I only added 1 ml per gal, I haven't had this problem until I switched to using r/o water

Z

ZombieSlave

IMHO UC acts fast(winthin 30 mins), I think I can tell by now if they have to little or too much I go by the nutrent calculators and dont worry to much about EC overall. this run I have so far is my 1st. and my plants where starved for about 2 weeks once i figured out what I was doing wrong(water lvl,calmag, reading the manual) they snapped back and look killer. So I push in the higher end then the lower im going for tip burn before i back off.

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

I see some taco shaped leaves in the pics which would indicate a possible temperature/heat issue and/or room humidity levels. VPD can cause what looks like nutrient deficiency as it has lots to do with nutrient uptake.

When using H&G Aqua Flakes and RO water, you want to FIRST add the cal/mag until you reach about 150PPM, and THEN add your A and B parts of Aqua Flakes until you reach your desired PPM.

So again, add RO water, then add cal/mag until you reach 150PPM, then add your 2 parts of Aqua Flakes.

That info comes directly from Alan at H&G.

Cheers!

J

jdubz401

(Hydrorocks)
I added the r/o then 1ml of calmag brought it to about 130 I then added the 3ml of a&b. Do you think I should add calmag only or just bump up the soloution I went in dis morning and the ppm dropped another 20 from 320 to 300 so ik I'm not pushing to there full potential just trying not to over feed and run into problems but it looks like I'm under feeding now lol go figure

Top Bottom