Ufc/mma

• Thread starter e4ian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, just wow. Never would have thought that Bisping would beat him. Guess that is what Rockhold gets for being so arrogant.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Wow, just wow. Never would have thought that Bisping would beat him. Guess that is what Rockhold gets for being so arrogant.
I did rock hold is too cocky, and its not an act like CMG he probally talks to himself while he whacks it in the mirror telling himself how big and strong he is lol

SPe G

SPe G

Rockholds chinney ! Bispings NOT a big Hitter
Bisping 1

Cmg Act? what referring too!? LOL .. he's your best ma8 he is! :)

Last edited:
SPe G

SPe G

Dunna wanna repeat all this..... atm ... (n sugar 30minutes huh!??) .. what i mean is ive usually come back n changed stuff .. Hope this Works :D
Go Us! : at present you have 60 medals we have 30(uk) and are 3rd on the Table... - Also best swim Result since 1908..
' Phelps needs Lessons!! X :D ..
Nate diaz conor mcgregor ufc 202 onsale 2

Imo ......win or lose CMG's Best leaving the 170 division.......

Should stay 'Messing' with 145,155lb i say ................ reckon he knows this LOL..... $$£ Dosh! ...
Crazy Leprachaun :D ............
19a359c5a9a1cd09b8a6261e5d6932d8 1343815

Last edited:
SPe G

SPe G

WhoT !! ..............
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
Champ Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz – non-title welterweight bout
Anthony Johnson vs. Glover Teixeira
Donald Cerrone vs. Rick Story
Hyun Gyu Lim vs. Mike Perry
Sabah Homasi vs. Tim Means
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 8 p.m. ET)

Cody Garbrandt vs. Takeya Mizugaki
Raquel Pennington vs. Elizabeth Phillips
Chris Avila vs. Artem Lobov
Cortney Casey vs. Randa Markos
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6 p.m. ET)

Lorenz Larkin vs. Neil Magny
Colby Covington vs. Max Griffin
Ning Guangyou vs. Marlon Vera
Alberto Uda vs. Marvin Vettori

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Dunna wanna repeat all this..... atm ... (n sugar 30minutes huh!??) .. what i mean is ive usually come back n changed stuff .. Hope this Works :D
Go Us! : at present you have 60 medals we have 30(uk) and are 3rd on the Table... - Also best swim Result since 1908..
' Phelps needs Lessons!! X :D ..
View attachment 625473

Imo ......win or lose CMG's Best leaving the 170 division.......

Should stay 'Messing' with 145,155lb i say ................ reckon he knows this LOL..... $$£ Dosh! ...
Crazy Leprachaun :D ............ View attachment 625474
He's going to lose again. LoL sorry then Dana will make him go back to defend the belt or lose it.

SPe G

SPe G

lot reckon that...... ,if he dont KO him in 2. then nate wins by Sub [ again ].. knows he can gas him and make him act irrationally,maybe.. BUT .... Expect conor to make his face a "red mush" and referee stops fight... or Cmg KO'S Him (with that! )..... like Josh thompson did .well RSf thing!
Soz'm ...

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

http://www.complex.com/sports/2016/08/nate-diaz-vape-weed-oil-ufc-202-post-match-press-conference

The pen battery and smallish vape cloud lends credence to it being cbd and not him douching out in clouds of PG or whatever they are cutting oil with now. I see a ton of CBD companies in the national mags, this doesn't seem too far fetched to be true but fighters aren't allowed to use six hours before and after a match. Him doing so at the presser only confirmed that he's going to have issues with this, whether it's drug test results, a THC/CBD issue which seems to be the way they are going, or something even more idiotic. If the wwe can excuse dirty drug tests from brock then I have no doubts that the same could happen in the ufc. Dana sold out so what the fuck does he care?

On the other hand, it would be neat to see these companies sponsor fighters. Not sure how pot spots or related businesses in the marijuana industry could pass the smell test or challenge Gonzales v. Raich but it would be nice to see.

Diazvapes

I have to give him credit for not having a vaping rig bigger than his mic. Maybe his mod is in the car.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

nice.

Let him get beat a time or two, or maybe he just needs a good Silva to get his shit in check. For me, he just acts like an arrogant asshole. It makes it really easy to pick sides and judge others without knowing the details.

Silva:
Silvabreak

He can enter the talent show by touching his knee. With his toe.

SPe G

SPe G

yea been talking about the vape pen on the Mag- Sure CBD is still illegal with the USADA..Gonna get Collared!?
ya Hear Nick was in a brawl in las vegas!?
Gonna be Interesting to see a 3rd rumble an at 155. More gas in the Tank maybe! .... Close fight but Correct decision,Nates Takedown l8 in the 5th won lots of Hearts.
Too much blood .. Could of been Blinded for petes sake
Cmg's Talk Wont be Endearing to many...Gotta see this for what this is.lol. The fight Game !
GettyImages 592622630
Nate Diaz Conor McGregor 202

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

yea been talking about the vape pen on the Mag- Sure CBD is still illegal with the USADA..Gonna get Collared!?
ya Hear Nick was in a brawl in las vegas!?
Gonna be Interesting to see a 3rd rumble an at 155. More gas in the Tank maybe! .... Close fight but Correct decision,Nates Takedown l8 in the 5th won lots of Hearts.
Too much blood .. Could of been Blinded for petes sake
View attachment 628753
Cmg's Talk Wont be Endearing to many...Gotta see this for what this is.lol. The fight Game !
He is a salesman pitching a brand, and will be even more successful until he gets his ass kicked, then he'll disappear like ronda. Haven't heard much or seen very many metropcs commercials with her grill in them since her world came crashing down.

I should still point out that I don't care, if that matters.

SPe G

SPe G

Definitely can sell a fight ! s'why Nate wants immediate rematch,sure.Big Money..@155's an Interesting Prospect.
always said 170lbs too much.. " wants abs back " ...... ref: link

Cerrone's winning Combo was Class.......
Aj did as Expected.....

( fan of Both Story AND Texeira) ..... btw. ..
Long time Fan of Diaz's TOO ! .. lol ( .not a Usual thing am feelin'!?)...

seen nates appearance on epi7 on Dana's LFAF! ?

Last edited:
SPe G

SPe G

the " C*nt " Bisping vs Henderson 2 Tomorrow....... Quite nr me In manchester ! Their Bout isnt scheduled until about 5am .
a Reckon the same will happen again.Bisping can box well but doubtfull he can avoid that 'game ending' left hook for 5 rounds. Should be fun. Expect half the crowd will be drunk, at that time !!

i see nate's been " Cautioned" by the USADA for the CBD oil Vape pen use ! (lol)

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I don't remember the name, but I have never been a very big fan of bisping, beginning in the run up to him and henderson. That knockout cemented my hate for bisping, but I didn't have a reason.

I have seen a special about him air a couple of times the last week, and I have completely changed my view. I think he's gotten to where he's at because of hard work, determination, and a bit of luck. Hearing him speak of his first UFC paycheck from the brothers says more about the man than the money.

But holy shit was that hendo knockout good.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
the " C*nt " Bisping vs Henderson 2 Tomorrow....... Quite nr me In manchester ! Their Bout isnt scheduled until about 5am .
a Reckon the same will happen again.Bisping can box well but doubtfull he can avoid that 'game ending' left hook for 5 rounds. Should be fun. Expect half the crowd will be drunk, at that time !!

i see nate's been " Cautioned" by the USADA for the CBD oil Vape pen use ! (lol)
It's the big right he has to avoid not the left hook:D
I think bisping takes it this time. By UD or an early stoppage tko in the 3rd or 4th.
I doubt bisping will circle into dans right again.:badboy:

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I don't remember the name, but I have never been a very big fan of bisping, beginning in the run up to him and henderson. That knockout cemented my hate for bisping, but I didn't have a reason.

I have seen a special about him air a couple of times the last week, and I have completely changed my view. I think he's gotten to where he's at because of hard work, determination, and a bit of luck. Hearing him speak of his first UFC paycheck from the brothers says more about the man than the money.

But holy shit was that hendo knockout good.
The fact he's one of the few fighters to never fail a drug test that's been around this long and never used trt is amazing. Love him or hate him you have to respect that. And most of his losses came to trt opponents so kudos to micheal.

Top Bottom