e4ian

e4ian

Favorite fighters of all time???!!!
1. Anderson Silva
2. George St. Pierre
3. Vitor Belfort

Yep "Spider" Silva is Great
..Hear he's trying out for the 2016 Olympic Brazilian JJ Team ! [or wants to]
for me and of the Light-heavyweight-Heavyweight Division Gotta be JbJ. Especially with how he Handled DC .. :headshake:! I Thought he'd out wrestle him and so fatique would'nt of been far away from jones BUT Nah !! Jbj Stopped him in his tracks (and then some!) ..Still shocked now! I reckoned DC would of been the One to Topple Jbj,he had looked So Impressive with his wrestling and Flip-slamming people on their Back ! i.e Strike force GP against Josh Barnett sticks out in my mind ..
AJ hits so Hard!.. so i t'ink he will Topple Dc in the Later rounds but Jbj Would Beat ANYONE imo..
Remember Dc's [main?] training Partner is Cain Velasquez and im sure he may Occasionally get the better of Cain [Thats the Impression i got from Their Trainer(?) Talking one time]

Had "this guy"mentioned to me on another thread , Fck, dont know how i've missed this guy but Everyone reckons he's "The Best" theres ever Been. ['n' krickey av been watching Ufc/mma since 1994 ! lol] "Fedor Emilienko "

Connor Mcgregors gonna " Whoop " J.Aldo's Arse Btw " :D "
Jokein'.. Always " digged " j.Aldo

"..Loud Irishman!"

Top of tha mornin' ;)
"to-be-sure"

Last edited:
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Ahhh Fedor!!! Wow I don't know how I forgot him!! He RAN Pride fighting! Wasn't he undefeated until like 35 wins??? I know it was pretty awesome!
JJ is a beast man, I am a big fan of his too, I ordered that fight with DC. Great takedown defense by Jones for sure! Gotta give him mad props for that!!! Especially against DC!! Lmao!!
Quest

e4ian

e4ian

"^ Blackzillians. There Currently 4-0 UP in T.U.F..(although there last win was Close! ?)
..The Camp's gonna "ErRUpt " if AJ Wins.."

Btw Vid above this is by Khabib nurmagedov (? whatever!..roll eyes,lol)

Cool Audio..!

Last edited:
e4ian

e4ian

Yea i "Dig" Watching Cerrone ,Always have! ..I reckon he Could of Done way better than he did against Nate Diaz that time in Rio !? Almost as if he gave him 2 much Respect..
..Cowboy! Yeehawwww! .. :D

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Id like to see it go back to the way it was in the beginning...no gloves, no rules and tough badass mutherfuckers throwin down. I dig a lot of these new fighters, but I think my alltime favorite has got to be Oleg Taktarov, he was one tough SOB. MGG

e4ian

e4ian

:) ^ Pulling Hair,Headbutting! ..Was LEGAL..
watch this Space!

Remember Royce Gracie vs Kimo!? ..'Pulled out an Inch Square of Flesh Via Pulling Out a Dreadlock or two ! ...Gruesome !!

Last edited:
e4ian

e4ian

IMG 20150522 180122
IMG 20150522 180308

e4ian

e4ian

Sure is Bro :) I'm nearly as "pumped" to see Johnson against DC as i was Jbj ! a did think Straight off tbh,DC Would be "Another" F*kin great Match up.."NO Body " Out wrestles him. (..that ive EVER seen)
Apart from his Bout with JBJ this Dudez Never Lost a Round !! Still.. Imo AJ Will KO Him ltr on [but "Really"who knows!!?]
Any of these Would be Attractive Headliners imo: Light Heavyweight Anthony Johnson vs. Daniel Cormier

Middleweight Chris Weidman (c) vs. Vitor Belfort
Lightweight Donald Cerrone vs. John Makdessi
Heavyweight Travis Browne vs. Andrei Arlovski

Also Uriah Hall,& Rose '

^UH .. (think "Marshall Law" of the Tekken Video game Series) LOL ...
(well,once on T.U.F anyhow!).. made everybodys jaw drop!! " a wheel kick KNOCKOUT" ,sure..
Almost like Choreography ! :woot:

^^Rose "namayunas" would do better than Carla Esparza did against the "Polish" Girl who was CE's Victor .. jus' saying..hope she wins !

Last edited:
e4ian

e4ian

"Just Saying " ( ;) ). .."Really " i cant think of DC,WITHOUT THIS...
:D

Another Point. Bless, but i see his Official Title is Daniel " DC "Cormier .. he says " you know ya made it when People Refer-call you by your Initials !! ( :D ).. "

Lol, LOTS o People/ "Things " are Called by their Initials !
Each to their Own! :)

^Peronally im not as Eager to see him have a re-match with JbJ as i would be to see AJ vs JbJ. !
I think AJ would Last longer against against JbJ

^As Great as DC is i dont see what he could do Different.. The BIG Thing is,His wrestling was "neutralised" by Jones ...

Last edited:
sixstring

sixstring

i want to see a rematch of those 2.i dont think rumble was ready for the style dc brought.and rumble trained for a while for jj and then it all got switched.no excuses dc was better than rumble.but i think it would be a different fight if rumble trains for dc for a few months.idk though,seemed like rumble ran out of energy real fast in this fight,like i never seen him before.

Top Bottom