Ufc/mma

• Thread starter e4ian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
e4ian

e4ian

Manuwa n Aj THATS the fight i wanna see!!!

Both gr8 Strikers folks!

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Gorgeous isn't she! :)

Ex ring girl
For now, don't let Joan the champ get her hands on that pretty little face:confused:
Girls got slot of energy, could you imagine how wild she is on adrunk night:D
Oh and holy shit she is in beautiful shape those abs..... Need my wife's abs to look like that:)

SPe G

SPe G

Invictas on this weekend (never seen that,but I believe it's all WOMEN!) " :) "
.."Lovely bit of eye candy "...:D

This is the 20th:

Main Card (Fox Sports 1)
Weight class
Method Round Time Notes
Heavyweight Josh Barnett vs. Roy Nelson
Middleweight Gegard Mousasi vs. Uriah Hall
Flyweight Kyoji Horiguchi vs. Chico Camus
Bantamweight Takeya Mizugaki vs. George Roop
Bantamweight Norifumi Yamamoto vs. Matt Hobar
Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 2)
Featherweight Katsunori Kikuno vs. Diego Brandao
Welterweight Keita Nakamura vs. Li Jingliang
Lightweight Nick Hein vs. Yusuke Kasuya
Lightweight Naoyuki Kotani vs. Kajan Johnson
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
Welterweight Shinsho Anzai vs. Roger Zapata

Top: That should be REAL Good,Slugg fest I reckon - can't pick a winner! ???
Uriah hall,s ma Mann! :D. Picture "Marshall/Forest law from Tekken tag (?)". ..In fact that/playing that/copying the Moves,was his first Intro into the world of MMA/UFC ..And how he Excelled Showing that to Coaches ..(?)

Btw ^Nah I don't do xbox's ,play stations Anymore,...Time of Life! I suppose..

Last edited:
SPe G

SPe G

"This coming Friday morning, Eurasia Fight Nights will make its debut on UFC Fight Pass with an event from Dagestan.

Set to air at 1 p.m. ET, the card features the likes of Vitaly Minakov from Makhachkala, Russia. Minakov is actually the current Bellator heavyweight champion, but has not competed in the promotion since April.

Minakov’s last bout was for EFN in July when he finished Adam Maciejewski in under a minute."

^ Wonder if they all Wear beards. .." Snowy & Cold Right! ? "
biggrin.gif

Cricfreetv are streaming this on "SX"? Btw

SPe G

SPe G

Surprised Gustafson Did as well as he did !
Never Seen DC looked so Beat up

Junk

Junk

Manuwa n Aj THATS the fight i wanna see!!!

Both gr8 Strikers folks!

That girl on the left in a good stance with some good movement would be impossible to hit. There is nothing to her. Tiniest target I've ever seen. Even her face is small. Yet plenty of forehead to break your hand on. If she can fight/roll, she would be interesting.

I bet at a fight like that, if right before it, they polled the audience & asked," Would you rather see these two girls fight? Or just start making out and see where it goes?"

All the women would be saying fight! Many of the men would not lol. Foxy

SPe G

SPe G

Yes haha :) But then you get "CREATURES" like Cyborg !
No offence,bet she's lovely really!!

^Sayin that makes me tink of Page Van Zant.She was a ring ring Girl at first..

Junk

Junk

Yes haha :) But then you get "CREATURES" like Cyborg !
No offence,bet she's lovely really!!

^Sayin that makes me tink of Page Van Zant.She was a ring ring Girl at first..

I'm speaking strictly from a physics point of view. She might be a terrible fighter.

But whatever weight she fights at, she has the advantage of being long, & a gigantic, knuckle busting forehead.

I'd fight her.

SPe G

SPe G

back !! ? eyh?? "..Couldnt of been Clearer Sport!! " Hint: Pic too but.. Follow the SPG!
:D

Joanne ?? the Polish Champ is Lighter and MORE Frail looking but CAN she Box?.....

Last edited:
Junk

Junk

back !! ? eyh?? "..Couldnt of been Clearer Sport!! " Hint: Pic too but.. Follow the SPG!
:D

Joanne ?? the Polish Champ is Lighter and MORE Frail looking but CAN she Box?.....

600full paige vanzant

This girl here I was talking about. I've never seen her fight. I think the last fight I saw was when Fedor was still the man. Actually, the last one I saw was when Silva broke his leg against Weissman. (yuck) In my opinion, it was just his time to go. Boxing, depending on your style, you can fight later in life. May weather is still fighting because he is not a brawler. In fact, he barely gets hit. Fighters like him, or in lower weight classes, tend to have longer careers.

MMA is brutal no matter what class you are in. Silva will go down in history as one of the greats. (One of my faves, along with Fedor, Mcgregor, Sakuraba, Royce, Hughes)

But if this girl above just had "it" in the ring, physically, she presents some problems. Keep that chin tucked & gloves up & she has the kind of head where you don't want to miss. I've fought a couple people like that, small face, big head. You have to counter, counter, counter to get them to leave that head open...at least in a place that you want to hit it.

Top Bottom