Uh-oh! Lockout? Overfert? Ph Issues? HALP!

• Thread starter sensiBC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sincethe80s

sincethe80s

its been 3 weeks of flower and mine still look stunted!!!!! should i just pull them out? i checked the roots and there is no new growth but look brown.. could be the root exellerator. the rest of the plants are already rooted in the coco mat with healthy new root growth. what should i do?????!!!!!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
as it gets colder outside you temp of you rez will go down this can cause the ph of your water to rise. this could be causeing a ph issue you are not seeing. Has your water temp been changing?

S

sensiBC

as it gets colder outside you temp of you rez will go down this can cause the ph of your water to rise. this could be causeing a ph issue you are not seeing. Has your water temp been changing?

Mine is a constant 66-68f... although it did spike to 70 when I had the pump running 24/7.

S

sensiBC

Been a while since I've updated. I ended up dropping the res PPM over the course of a few days by pulling a few gallons at a time and refilling with fresh H20. As of yesterday I was at 500ppm.

Came home from work today and noticed a couple things. First of all, most of the plants looked a bit better, and were showing new growth. I did notice some tip burn though, something I'd really never seen with just the Maxibloom alone. I pulled a couple more gallons from both res' and brought the ppms to 400. (420 actually, coincidentally).

Also, I had been screwing with the water feed to my water cooling gear and had backed off on it a bit causing my room and res temps to go higher than I would normally let them. Room temp was 84, res temps were 73. I've since increased the flow to the cooling loops in my res' to bring the res temps down a bit, but I'm going to try running the room on the warmer side since I'm still running the CGE with co2.

I'll keep an eye on things but at the moment I'm beginning to think that either my tap is too clean and the Maxibloom didn't have quite enough MG to satisfy my strain, or perhaps I just hit them way too hard with the Maxibloom, pissed em off, and they locked out causing the myriad of problems I encountered. I'm sure swinging the ph (and every other variable) all over the place thinking my meter was on the fritz didn't help either. Hell, maybe the room was just too cool for them. I'm still not sure, but I think I may be getting closer to a resolution. If I do, I'll be sure to let everyone know. If not, well, I'm sure I'll let you all know that too. lol

Thanks again everyone. :)

sincethe80s

sincethe80s

calibrated my pen twice and checked before feeding. i just dont get how half the tray are growing out of control and the few are stunted like this?

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

I feel your pain man, my grow in my UC is having a few plants issues.. sucks when you have NO Idea whats going on and your environment seems to have all the golden ticket numbers you know?

S

sensiBC

Yup, every factor I can think of is picture perfect and my plants are dying off one by one. Bout to revamp the whole damn thing, or do a soil run, or tear it all down and sell it for parts or something. Beats me.

707GROWER

This looks like what Im dealing with right now. My plants have been in veg for two weeks since I bought them as clones. Did you figure out what the problem was?

B

bluewaves

This looks like what Im dealing with right now. My plants have been in veg for two weeks since I bought them as clones. Did you figure out what the problem was?

what u growing wit? and when u got the clones are they in rockwools?

Top Bottom