UK Cannabis regulation

• Thread starter thehighlandconnoisseurs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thehighlandconnoisseurs

thehighlandconnoisseurs

Hi all,

Newbies here, thought hard - and decided on starting a thread for discussing UK Cannabis regulation, and the changes which will lead to it's eventual legalisation in the UK, for both medicinal, and recreational use.

The general consensus is that it's not too far off now, licenses have been granted to multiple UK start ups, as well as a couple of established US/Canadian based operators, to cultivate THC heavy flowers, for what they currently class as ''research and medicinal purposes''.

What are peoples views on this, what kind of a time frame might we be looking at, is it good or bad, for or against, positive or negative, etc. ....

There don't seem to be a current public discussion on this topic so ....
skiiing.gif

mancorn

mancorn

My state legalized cannabis in 2016 and then the whole country went to shit. So stick with the whiskey!

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

My state legalized cannabis in 2016 and then the whole country went to shit. So stick with the whiskey!

I don’t think that is the correlation to draw. Just cause NV was early in the southwest doesn’t provide causality for The last four years of woes.

ironside

ironside

I can't see it happening any time soon.
If it does it won't be how we want it. It will be in some bullshit made in a lab pill form or something.

Luca_James1

Luca_James1

Hopefully! I think we need to take more a formal approach and send local MPs and PCCs letters to increase education. I think it would help reduce the stigma too and take us a bit more seriously - what do you think?

Latest posts

Top Bottom