UK Cheese 7200watts 120 plants

• Thread starter superchedda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

superchedda

Hello all,

I thought I should start a grow diary to see if people can give any tips and to review my own progress as I continue the grow.

What I am growing:

120 UK Cheese plants from cutting 1 week 4 days old I believe they were somewhere younger though.

Set up:

It took quite a while to set this up as I have other responsibilities. And to be honest it was a serious head ache lol. Will list equipment below.

12 600w Diamond reflects
12 600w Digital Ballasts
12 600w Sunmaster bulbs
3 x contactors one is eco techniques not sure on the other 2 forgot names.

6 x RVK FANS from 250 to 315. 3 intake 3 out
3 x RHINO CARBON FILITERS not sure on the exact dimensions will look this up later and edit my post but basically one massive one and 2 smaller ones.
3x INTAKE FILITERS to make sure I don't get shit thrown into the room.
2 x SPC CONTROLLER's one that handles 4 of the rvk and one for the other 2.
OZONE GENERATOR not sure on the spelling but it’s an Unvair 5000.
FANS X5 4 oscillating fans and 1 big fan on the floor pointing towards the lights.
2x Air coolers again unsure of brand but hey I’m not one for details, used to help cool extracted air before it is disposed off.
1 x humidifier which is no longer in use as I am now entering flowering.
2 x heaters for when lights go off.
1 x Toshiba split system air conditioner 18000 BTU, it also is a de humidifier and a heater and also purifies air (helps remove smell)

60 x Autopot trays
100 x 7.5l autopot pots
20 x 15l autopot pots
120 x air domes
5 x air pumps
1 x 350 litre tank (sadly could only fit this in the process of installing a 750l in another room with a pump on a timer)

1 x Hot box C02 generator

Loads of other things like thermometers, the insulation foil etc.
To be fair this did cost me a pretty penny but it’s all fun, aside from the time when you’re setting it up with fuck all sleep and you go nuts lol.

Nutes and medium
The pots have 70% coco canna pro + 30% vermulite and 2" of pebbles at the bottom.
Canna coco A + B
RHIZOTONIC
Canna Boost
Canna Cannyazym
Canna PK 13/14
Big Bud
Bio Silicon
AkTRIvator

I think that’s everything if I have missed anything I will add it.

Will post pics in the next post.

Problems so far:
Autopot valves clogged up (serious pain)
Heat until air con installed
Shoddy screwing into the walls when I was a bit lazy
Had to install serious consumer unit to cope with power demands.
Some plants slow to grow and a bit sad looking
Otherwise been pretty smooth so far.

If you read this far my hat goes off to you fair play.

Just to add I am growing SOG.

I hope I can make this a good diary.

P.S my bad for crap spelling and grammar.

S

superchedda

Not the best pictures in the world but here goes.

These are 1 week and 2 days old from cutting, some of them are doing ok, others were struggling some pots have two in them because just in case others died I could replace them these have all been removed now.

Lights are high up as air con was not installed at that time, 7 of the 12 lights are on.

As you can see it is packed in there and you can't really see the setup will get better pictures of the setup if anyone wants to see that.

Image0442
Image0443
Image0444
Image0445
Image0446
Image0450
S

superchedda

OK it’s a pain waiting for mods to approve my posts but here is another set of pictures.

These are 2 weeks ish old from cutting still in veg.

They look a lot healthier had problems with some nutes clogging the autopot valves but I think I have everything under control right about now.

Only 8 lights on in these pictures all 12 are currently on and so is the c02 system.

PH 6.1 EC 1.7 TEMP 29C

Image0459
Image0460
Image0461
Image0462
H

harley34

Nice!!!

Ever thought of just running a closed circuit 22mm irrigation pipe, with drip lines for each plant, much better flow than the auto pot system. 6mm/4mm open ended drip lines with a grommet into the 22mm irrigation line, and a micro bio filter/one way connection thing installed just before your pump and your good to go. Finished with some drip clean.

If they keep clogging that is, will be a bastard to unclog any lines in the middle when its gets bushy in there.

Incase you ever need any plant supports, you could fix some 2x1 battons with some little eye hooks spaced evenly to the perimeter of the walls to where you expect the finish height of the plants to be just incase you wanna throw a net over them to support the nugs etc

G

grinkeeper

great thread thread supercheeda... very cool set up and I cant wait tos ee it get under full bloom... I would love to see how you did your balast and load center..

buy the way is it the exodus or suicide cheese.. clone only

or seeds, big budha ,or???

I actually am pumped to try cheese.. rockster from kaliman is sending out some CHEESE#1 seeds.. i CANT WAIT TO GET CHEESY..

and watche yours..

M

mastergreen

Watering should be fun, good luck farmer looking nice so far.

MSTRGRN

G

GreenDragon

nice thread :) I'm building similar room in the moment and have a question about air pumps-how big are they... and your 350L tank-for how many pots is he enough
thanks

GD

B

biggs

loving your setup mate. been thinking of getting some of those autopots to try out myself. so i'm locked in for this one. any ideas what caused the blockage in the pots? do you run a filter between the res and pots? also you should try flowering at 13/11 instead of 12/12. been told it'll increase your yeild big time with the cheese, but may add a week extra flowering. what you reckon to those diamond reflectors? got 9 myself for when i expand my setup. good luck with it mate.

S

superchedda

Nice!!!

Ever thought of just running a closed circuit 22mm irrigation pipe, with drip lines for each plant, much better flow than the auto pot system. 6mm/4mm open ended drip lines with a grommet into the 22mm irrigation line, and a micro bio filter/one way connection thing installed just before your pump and your good to go. Finished with some drip clean.

If they keep clogging that is, will be a bastard to unclog any lines in the middle when its gets bushy in there.

Incase you ever need any plant supports, you could fix some 2x1 battons with some little eye hooks spaced evenly to the perimeter of the walls to where you expect the finish height of the plants to be just incase you wanna throw a net over them to support the nugs etc

Thanks for the reply,

I have been thinking of putting a drip system in, instead of using the Autopots but they seem to be ok for now. I plan to do a fresh build as there is a few things I would like to change so will see after this crop.

Yeah I am thinking of plant supports your idea sounds good will give it some though cheers.

S

superchedda

great thread thread supercheeda... very cool set up and I cant wait tos ee it get under full bloom... I would love to see how you did your balast and load center..

buy the way is it the exodus or suicide cheese.. clone only

or seeds, big budha ,or???

I actually am pumped to try cheese.. rockster from kaliman is sending out some CHEESE#1 seeds.. i CANT WAIT TO GET CHEESY..

and watche yours..

This is exodus cheese from clone let me tell you we had to move them all out of the room when the valves all failed because bio silicon clogged them up, they stunk out the place in less than 30 mins at 1 week 5 days old. Smells potent, felt like rolling on of the plants up lol.

The picture I added is the only pic I have of the ballasts will go take more and post the wiring. But it is pretty basic; they are connected to a contactor which is plugged 2 13a single plug extension leads with RCDS that go to my newly wired consumer unit.

Image0452
S

superchedda

GreenDragon
The air pumps are not that big about 2 shoe boxes on top of each other, they do 60 plants each but I have them doing 30 plants each. To be honest I left a few pots unconnected and it hard to see if the ones unconnected are any worse off than the ones connected.

The tank 350l is too small to last a week lasts about 4 days will be hooking up a 750l with a pump on a timer to fill the 350l so it lasts for one week atleast.

biggs
Thanks, yeah I run 2 filters before the water is then split into lines for each row and each line has a filter so basically the water goes through 3 filters before it reaches the autopot valve.

They clogged up because of Bio Silicon very unfriendly to autopots was a serious headache clearing that up.

I think the diamond reflectors are pretty good I have used them before, they force heat down towards the plants though but not been any major issues with them.

M

mastergreen

If you dont mind when its said and done let me know how you do on yield, looking to do sea of green with 99 plants once this outdoor crop is pulled. Trying to pull a good amount of lbs sog style. Will be subscribed like the style

S

superchedda

If you dont mind when its said and done let me know how you do on yield, looking to do sea of green with 99 plants once this outdoor crop is pulled. Trying to pull a good amount of lbs sog style. Will be subscribed like the style

I will no problem hopefully its a good yeild.

S

superchedda

Hello All,

Some pictures below, this is 4 days later from the last set of pictures the growth is ok nothing amazing but hopefully it will pick up.

Currently 10 lights of the 12 are on I will get the last two on in the next few days, they emptied 350l is 4 days which is pretty good.

I make them 2 weeks 4 days old approx.

Some are slower than others bye quite some distance.

The pictures don’t do the room justice looks a bit messy but I guess that’s wear and tear.

Also we have problems with the AC that will be fixed in the next few days I hope and the C02 is not on as we have more problems lol.

But funny thing is room temp is 25c a bit low for me even with 10 lights on.

Nutes are at 2.0 in fresh tank, I think they should be ok at that rate.

More to follow

BTW the picture of the empty trays are when we had to unblock the aqua valves.

DSC00007
DSC00008
DSC00009
DSC00010
DSC00011
DSC00012
DSC00013
Image0463
Image0464
Image0465
S

superchedda

Sadly one bites the dust, I believe because of over watering it has been replaced with one of the reserves only 3 reserves left lol.

Some are showing poor growth they look better than 4 days ago but growth is nothing like other plants, I will be keeping an eye on these, over all I have my eye on about 12 plants if that.

They are left to do their own thing as I do not visit them often once or twice a week.

They should add a feature on this forum where you can write a description on each of the pictures so people know what they are looking at.

Any advice tips or just some encouragement/praise would be great.

Thanks for looking.

Image0466
Image0467
S

superchedda

Hi all

I have added 4 more pictures.

They are 3 weeks old, 2 weeks veg 1 week flower.

PH is 6.2
EC is 2.2
Temp is 28c

Still not put the C02 on, and only 11 of the 12 lights are on atm.

Any comments will be appreciated.

DSC00001
DSC00002
DSC00003
DSC00004
H

harley34

looking good mate, your want to swap over that 350L soon, i went from one of them to a 700l, one of the best things iv done

Top Bottom