Uk cheese x kush's any one up for a challenge ?

• Thread starter Sonic Seeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
if only cheese was as easy to make as kush .
dont know bout every one else but kush is getting bit tired some ,

kush this kush that and most are not as good as the clone onlys ...

but thanks for the pioneers that have brought the kushs to the table ,

. i have been smoking stella blue phenos which are skunky , blue and kush all in one and are far better than the strait kushs in some ways and yield loads and that was made in the 70s from himilayan humbolt ....
so i have all ways loved the kush flavours

lol i just feel some people need to free then selves up and look to making more unique strains ...

i do realise that we cant all have kush in clone form and there for the seeds of the crosses are essential for growers that cant get clones ,

as a breeder i cant see how other breeders just like sticking to kush and it was not made by them in the first place . there are so many good breeders out there but i feel kush is holding them back .

there are so many good strains to make and using the kush with sativas , crossing opposite plants together will give breeders some thing new and amazing i am sure of this .

out crossing is the way forward imo .

does any one know of any strain that has been made that tastes of cheese and kush all in one ,

if not then this would be a good thing for a breeder to make . some thing good and hard to make.

then that would be a good test of a breeder working with kush ,imo . most of the crosses of kush taste worst than the original parents , and the yields well thats another story .

i am really looking forward to this year , i think we will see some amazing strains coming out , that have used kush as a base indica crossed with pure sativas . its the inevitable transition .

kush is such a strong dominate old indica plant , other indicas people used to work with are so watered down now days kush is a great plant to use for a sativa cross imo . more talking the bubba and la con types as the og has more sativa in them ,

i am thinking the bubba will be good to cross with sativas , its so stocky or even an og x bubba to a sativa .
what do you lot think ? is there an og kush x bubba strain been made ? and if so whats it like ?

or may be i should be asking the kush breeders to make us a cheesy kush ,

i work more with sativas , i think other breeders are more able to get the job done quicker , i dont have kush males to work with and i dont feminise , but i would really love a cheese and kush dom cross .

happy new year farmers

Illmind

Illmind

hear ya.... good luck with that.. kush got mad publicity, so it aint happenin. i also try to only have 1 or 2 kushes for the ashton kushers but im over em till the orig pk or alien land on my rest. im with u on the breeding new material but they running a b.i. so whatever is good fer biz and cheese x kush would be wack!! prolly the only cross using superior gentetics that would suck as bad as rezs chemdxhindu sucks

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
hear ya.... good luck with that.. kush got mad publicity, so it aint happenin. i also try to only have 1 or 2 kushes for the ashton kushers but im over em till the orig pk or alien land on my rest. im with u on the breeding new material but they running a b.i. so whatever is good fer biz and cheese x kush would be wack!! prolly the only cross using superior gentetics that would suck as bad as rezs chemdxhindu sucks

cheese and kush may be hard to make but if you get a half and half flavour then that would be amazing , bound to happen some day , chem x hindu , thats incrossing to some extent would not reveal good genes imo ,

why would exedus cheese and kush be crap ?
the cheese x nyc from heath robinson is amazing got both flavours spot on , so can be done nice

friction

friction

i agree if you could get the taste right it would be amazing, my breeding skills arent quite there yet, let alone having the space to do it, but im sure there is someone who could do it, oh yeah sonic are you going to release any koh samui lemon thai ( i think thats the name lol ) i spend a lot of time in samui and ever since i saw the name ive been interested in that strain...

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I think your right Sonic, having smoked both the cheese and most all kushs I would think that the proper cross could be made. I would think that if crossed to the bubba, one might find a sweet chocolate/coffee pheno that would knock some socks off. I have just started growing bubba and some other pure kushs, the problem I forsee would be finding either a bubba male or cheese male, to get the pollen started. I have never grown cheese though, is there a reliable male of cheese out there like Swerve has made with his og?

B

biggs

sounds interesting. hasn't big buddha crossed mr. cheese's bubblegumxcheese cut with bubba kush? might be worth a look, as i've heard his cut is dank.

i've got some purple chitrali that im going to pop soon, if i find a good stud i'll cross it to my cheese to see what happens.

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
sounds interesting. hasn't big buddha crossed mr. cheese's bubblegumxcheese cut with bubba kush? might be worth a look, as i've heard his cut is dank.

i've got some purple chitrali that im going to pop soon, if i find a good stud i'll cross it to my cheese to see what happens.

its good but to kushy not enough cheese , i was smoking it the other day was a very nice smoke , it may have been the chisel not 100% though , good stuff :party0033:

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

its good but to kushy not enough cheese , i was smoking it the other day was a very nice smoke , it may have been the chisel not 100% though , good stuff :party0033:

I thought BB's Chiesel tasted more NYC than Cheese. Sonic bro, i would love to see Uk cheese x Og kush that would a banging cross, two crazy flavours and highs. I think if you get it right, you could end up with a killer cross:party0033::party0033:

Hey P, are you entering this years 420?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey,

I actually thought the Rez Chem IX was really good. As good as the Chemdog D cut.

I like your idea sonic. But as you say will be so hard as the cheese flavor never transitions that well.

But a little thing I have found. As you know I have been working my way through alot of these so called elite cuts, and do you know what. They are always beaten by the seeds that I run.

So much so, I have just dropped 115 mixed sativa hybrids to 12/12. Including a heap of your Pursang crosses. Wohoo!

But to help in your quest for the chem / og x cheese flavor. I'll ensure you get all males I find from rez's Chemdog #4 x Chemdog D.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Talking about pursang cross, im just about to do a seed run and i found Sonics Cheese x pusang

Sonic what is the flowering time on these gems? and what kind of phenos could i expect?

darksideX

darksideX

yea..good point mr. sonic.. and all the othaz involved..as tbh i also like seed runs..as i alwayz like to find sthg new..most of those well known elites are fine..but i'm sure there are alot more 'elites' hidden in beans that are layin' around lol..and i also like to see mutually strains cross'd together to see what happens lol..for example i would luv to see some crazy fully flavoured haze added to the chems..as like the sssdh is one of ma all time favs at tokin'..and most of ya kno that i'm a big fan of all the alien crosses obs made..as tbh in ma really honest opinion..i found some phenos that are fo sure much better than the clone mother he used in the crosses..imo the alien tech added more potency..more resin..and a better smell 'n taste to anythin' he kiss'd lol..
i had the uk cheese clone..and was likin' it fo real..but when i found ma fumaggio pheno..i kick'd the clone..as the cross had all the nice traits from the cheese..and much more haha..so the same game with the giesel clone..its awesome..and i luv it..but i found a pheno at the grass knuckles..that look'd exactly like the clone..just with 100 percent more resin on it..and with nearly the same taste..just a bit more fruity and a alot heavier bangin' high..or one more..i took ma pineapple express mom and used a funky fumaggio male i found to kiss her..i wasn't expectin' anythin'..as i only did it for the fun..but sthg absolutely new came out..the taste 'n smell drive most peeps that have tried it crazy..however..people shoulda go much more through seedruns..as there is so much to discover lol..just ma 2c..haha

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I agree Darkside, seeds bring the fire. They take time, effort, and much care, but when finding the right pheno it's more than worth it. We need more seed growing in the states, clones dominate the market, and although I love my clones, there is nothing like finding something new and bringing her to the table.

saldiado

saldiado

All the cali kushes are bomb as fuck, and i dont really see them falling off thanks to some of the breeders on this site. I agree some new crosses should be made, and they are, but i wouldnt mind always coming back to some straight og, or bubba ya know.

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
Hey,

I actually thought the Rez Chem IX was really good. As good as the Chemdog D cut.

I like your idea sonic. But as you say will be so hard as the cheese flavor never transitions that well.

But a little thing I have found. As you know I have been working my way through alot of these so called elite cuts, and do you know what. They are always beaten by the seeds that I run.

So much so, I have just dropped 115 mixed sativa hybrids to 12/12. Including a heap of your Pursang crosses. Wohoo!

But to help in your quest for the chem / og x cheese flavor. I'll ensure you get all males I find from rez's Chemdog #4 x Chemdog D.

cheers nate any male you thnik would be good me and the bman will give it a go . b was saying all the new strains he got wernt as good as the strait og or bubba ?
and poorer yield , only spoke quik so could me more to what he say .

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
All the cali kushes are bomb as fuck, and i dont really see them falling off thanks to some of the breeders on this site. I agree some new crosses should be made, and they are, but i wouldnt mind always coming back to some straight og, or bubba ya know.

thats what i do go back to the og and bubba ...

M

Malachi

I tried alphakronik's Cheddarwurst (exodus Cheese x Spacedawg ) and i thought that cross was a great example of combining two very unique flavors. I am sure another killer cross is waiting in the shadows ready to emerge ...

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
I tried alphakronik's Cheddarwurst (exodus Cheese x Spacedawg ) and i thought that cross was a great example of combining two very unique flavors. I am sure another killer cross is waiting in the shadows ready to emerge ...

now were talking , cheers will ask alpha bout tit

B

bannana man

just dropped my ex cheese x pink kush ,and also og kush sfv x pink kush seeds ...should find some keepers .

B

bannana man

Talking about pursang cross, im just about to do a seed run and i found Sonics Cheese x pusang

Sonic what is the flowering time on these gems? and what kind of phenos could i expect?
many cheesey phenos to be found mate ..

Top Bottom