Uk cheese!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Curb Feeler

Curb Feeler

this is where im confused with this uk cheese, is it isnt it the real exodus, in the uk the exodus is 1 spindly girl and this is how the original is! heard somewhere that it grows different in the states, god knows how, i just cant see it being more vigourous because its in america, and why has the name changed too if it is the real deal, hope this doesnt start an arguement but would jus like to know the facts hb

The name changed because the big buddah seed company or whatever came out with several cheese varieties and people started calling those strains UK Cheese. So, the real deal had to then be called the original just to not be confused with these blue cheese and other less-desirable cheese strains.

As far as being vigorous, I know one thing that some might argue. The Original UK Cheese grows much better in hydro than soil. Such a big difference it's quite unbelievable at first, but I'd expect any soil-grown UK Cheese to be a bit more spindly, but a hydro grown Cheese tree can have soda-can diameter colas two feet long easily. It really produces in the right circumstances.

half baked

half baked

easi jaws i wasnt talkin bout that pic m8 im jus a newb to the site and was jus wondering what the sketch is, not calling ur boi a liar either m8 peace hb

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Damn we still chatting about the old exodus Cheese lol

Here check out this thcfarmer ancient cheese thread

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
here here Ja-hoover :)

G81

p.s exodus cheese produces big but veg time is very slow in comparison.

Curb Feeler

Curb Feeler

If you are soil-growing the exodus cheese you are missing an amazing part of the genetics. It loves hydroponics, and plants over 5 foot tall produce amazingly.

All the talk of the original UK cheese taste and smell, the production on trees is very understated. It easily produces 1/3 larger buds per stem diameter, but in hydroponics only, for some reason in soil, indoors or outdoors seems to have nodal stretch and don't really make full colas. In hydroponics it's the opposite, first strain I've ever seen that clearly prefers hydroponics, people may argue this fact, but I'm not lying.

Yea, people are still talking about the exodus cheese, because it's one of the most memorable strains since 1987. It's amazing.

Top Bottom