Uk Here To Stay! (new Thread! Uk Only!)

• Thread starter Twistedrizla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Thats it fellas!!! Lets keep the conversation goin!!!

My local place has an awesome buffet on sundays.....i always take good care of the wait staff and they hook it up for me...they bring fresh naan brushed w garlic infused olive oil, they give my daughter free mango lasses and they bring us fress samosas whereas all the other ppl have to get their naan and samosas from the buffet and theyre not as nice n fresh

Limonene

Limonene

I dont actually "flush" my plants. I just give em water and molasses at 5ml a gal for the last week.
Yeah same here, just water for as long as it takes. But i saw oceangrown seeds on YouTube who I consider to have their shit on lockdown flush with cannazym and canna boost! I always loved canna boost back in the day for flavour but it's pricey so I'm giving it a whirl. Not too pricey if I only flush with it. I'll give em about 3 days of just water at the end too.

G gnome

G gnome

Yeah same here, just water for as long as it takes. But i saw oceangrown seeds on YouTube who I consider to have their shit on lockdown flush with cannazym and canna boost! I always loved canna boost back in the day for flavour but it's pricey so I'm giving it a whirl. Not too pricey if I only flush with it. I'll give em about 3 days of just water at the end too.
Ive never tried enzymes not the craziest thing i ever heard tho

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Aye they guys are cool.i love how theyr grow ops are all separated into theyr own separate wee dookits with a wee window for each strain.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

London city genetics bluez(blue livers s1)
IMG 2193
IMG 2197
IMG 2199

Limonene

Limonene

Aye they guys are cool.i love how theyr grow ops are all separated into theyr own separate wee dookits with a wee window for each strain.
Yeah man I'm trying to get their alien rift and ninja fruit seeds but they all sell out on pre order and are only available in the states. I think I've got it sorted, that alien rift has a very unique look.

chunky! Looks great, how's the nose?

Limonene

Limonene

Whats the alien rift @Limonene ?.76
Alien Rift by Ocean Grown Seeds is the thoroughly enhanced phenotype of Alien Abduction specifically backcrossed for better hash production. With a tart scent of lemon and spice and buds dense with trichomes, Alien Rift is certain to please the senses. This strain is the product of crossing Alien Abduction, Alien Dawg ("Ether" cut), and Alien OG. With that much extraterrestrial activity, you know this indica is out of this world! Use Alien Rift’s laidback effects to curb stress and moderate physical pain.

It look good @william76 and the guys that make it look like they are actually putting in the work! If u go to YouTube and look for Vader OG they have a shed load of cool videos

Top Bottom