Uk Here To Stay! (new Thread! Uk Only!)

• Thread starter Twistedrizla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yeah man I'm trying to get their alien rift and ninja fruit seeds but they all sell out on pre order and are only available in the states. I think I've got it sorted, that alien rift has a very unique look.

chunky! Looks great, how's the nose?
Not much nose yet bro.
Aye if u can wangle any ocean grown seeds youv won a watch .
I liked the looks of alien rift,Vader og,Jedi og,jawa kush and Malibu pie and the ninja fruit does look amazing too with the way it purples.fuck all theyr shit looks good and as u say theyr actually putting some work in as it's not all F1 hybrids they sell.
Let me know how it goes-if u get em or not.

mancdank

mancdank

Damn manc....wtf was that about?
U shud really learn proper banter techniques
No banter here bro I'm fucking disgusted I've had big powerful dogs all my life who's biggest danger from that little shit would be getting stuck in my dogs throat but this being said if ever my dogs got into a scrap never once did I have time to stand back and take a photo so hes either fighting his dog or allowing his dog to do this thinking it's funny it's bellends like this that causes the hate for most breeds

G gnome

G gnome

No banter here bro I'm fucking disgusted I've had big powerful dogs all my life who's biggest danger from that little shit would be getting stuck in my dogs throat but this being said if ever my dogs got into a scrap necer once did I have time to stand back and take a photo so hes either fighting his dog or allowing his dog to do this thinking it's funny it's bellends like this that causes the hate for most breeds
Ur crazy bro....dogs play fight...toast loves that dog ....he aint puttin that dog in harms way......

Latest posts

Top Bottom