Uk Here To Stay! (new Thread! Uk Only!)

• Thread starter Twistedrizla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
whitebob

whitebob

Haha what a first post to come back too! Glad the Arifs treating you well! Cant wait to see em! How have you and everyone elsebeen?! Letting in the riff-raff i see lool
dude super stoked with the ariff og they look great can't wait to see them start flowering I'm doing a bit of a test. i have topped one and turned it into a four headed monster with a bit of lst, the other I'm not going to do anything to apart from trim out the bottom bits and let her grow... happy friday peeps hope the ganja gods look kindly upon you...

Twistedrizla

Twistedrizla

dude super stoked with the ariff og they look great can't wait to see them start flowering I'm doing a bit of a test. i have topped one and turned it into a four headed monster with a bit of lst, the other I'm not going to do anything to apart from trim out the bottom bits and let her grow... happy friday peeps hope the ganja gods look kindly upon you...

Happy to hear that bro stick up some pics and ill pop them on the IG feed, Mendo Dope have just received theres and theres a few others that have honoured us by growing Arif-OG exciting times p.s i would top them both, for some reason when i dont i always wish i had!! Also a quick removal of inner fan leafs on day 22 and 42 of flower will help boost yields with this one!!

Limonene

Limonene

IMG 7991

whitebob

whitebob

Happy to hear that bro stick up some pics and ill pop them on the IG feed, Mendo Dope have just received theres and theres a few others that have honoured us by growing Arif-OG exciting times p.s i would top them both, for some reason when i dont i always wish i had!! Also a quick removal of inner fan leafs on day 22 and 42 of flower will help boost yields with this one!!
Arif-OG first 2 are the one that i didn't top was already a week or so into flower when you posted so didn't want to stress her out i might lean her over for a bit of late lst... and the second two are of the one that i topped. massive leaves. growth rate is good and both plants almost identical in vigour/health/happiness, both survived the heat amazingly well during our british heat wave. was 35 in the veg tent in the loft and they were fine with a good drink...

IMG 1831
IMG 1832
IMG 1834
IMG 1835
Twistedrizla

Twistedrizla

Arif-OG first 2 are the one that i didn't top was already a week or so into flower when you posted so didn't want to stress her out i might lean her over for a bit of late lst... and the second two are of the one that i topped. massive leaves. growth rate is good and both plants almost identical in vigour/health/happiness, both survived the heat amazingly well during our british heat wave. was 35 in the veg tent in the loft and they were fine with a good drink...

The 2nd one should produce some great tops! Glad to see your putting them through there paces 35degs is up there lol...shes takes a minute to get going in flower but really speeds up when shes there....

Whats the stem/leaf rub saying? She normally goes pungent pretty early on

Twistedrizla

Twistedrizla

P.s i would personally remove out all the inside fans on the 2nd one (nothing crazy 4-6 maybe) or theyll block too much light !

whitebob

whitebob

hey peeps after some opinions got a girl in flower thats been throwing balls from the beginning and now some nanners trying to decide if better to pull her so as not to affect the other girls in the flower room, or keep plucking and ride it out... i think its the nepoji.

Toaster79

Toaster79

hey peeps after some opinions got a girl in flower thats been throwing balls from the beginning and now some nanners trying to decide if better to pull her so as not to affect the other girls in the flower room, or keep plucking and ride it out... i think its the nepoji.

How far in are you with that girl?

whitebob

whitebob

Take a few cuts, reveg them and scrap her. Try again with reveged cuts when those temps drop a bit.
got some cuts that i took a week ago i think. which I've been dubious about. thinking they could do the same any minute do you think it could have been stress related? ... i shall try.. see how the cuts turn out... from the way its going i think I'm going to do a full room of the Arif OG got four cuts which i took yesterday try and do 4, 4headed monsters...

Toaster79

Toaster79

got some cuts that i took a week ago i think. which I've been dubious about. thinking they could do the same any minute do you think it could have been stress related? ... i shall try.. see how the cuts turn out... from the way its going i think I'm going to do a full room of the Arif OG got four cuts which i took yesterday try and do 4, 4headed monsters...

Yes, could be stress related. Youve been fighting high temps while still in veg and put stressed plants in flower. Like I said, let those, that dont throw sacks at you face ride the train but I would certainly scrap the one you're talking about. Too risky if you dont want any seeds. Althoug I don't know why people stress those few seeds so much if they're growing for personal stash. Unles your plant actually goes full bruce jenner.

M

Matthewsg1

You've got one empty tent my friend. How much power are you running there?
I only wanted todo 4 plants for now as iv never done autos before and I had a Purple bud seed left so I through that into the mix aswel !! Iv got 3 20w CFLs and 1 big CFL at 2700k

Toaster79

Toaster79

I only wanted todo 4 plants for now as iv never done autos before and I had a Purple bud seed left so I through that into the mix aswel !! Iv got 3 20w CFLs and 1 big CFL at 2700k

You shoul have veged and trained that purple bud for another 2 months and then flip. You'll end up with an ounce and high leccy bill. It would be cheaper to buy that ounce on the street.

M

Matthewsg1

Well i vegged the Pbud for 2 month did a late lollipopping iv read up and watched that most people veg for 3/4 week.. iv doubled that so. Iv grown Pbud before and got 2 and a half Oz for vegging less then I have done now

Top Bottom