Uk Here To Stay! (new Thread! Uk Only!)

• Thread starter Twistedrizla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mancdank

mancdank

Says mancdacs informant bitch.

Now fuck off!
My guy who mkes the extracts told me and this doesn't look like 2 dogs playing I guess he has the same moral standard as my self your nothing more than a maggot the type that would fuck your Mrs and fone the police when he got slapped for it

Screenshot 2017 05 19 14 55 09
D.I.Y

D.I.Y

Putting pics of your kids on here,fucking hell mate I dont even put pictures of the plants I don't have up:speechless:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Whoa whoa fellas, What the fukk? Are you all just playin or is this for real? Keep it clean fellas and if there is a problem use your ignore button. Please I am tired worked my azz off today and dont want to have to do the thread washing exercise. :) Love you both BTW,, so please treat each other with some respect. And if you cant do that then hit ignore!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
We are in trouble now.Look who just slithered in......... LMAO Sounds like a Harry Potter sequel. "The Slitherings" :p

Like Mawww always used to tell me. Son you knew it was a snake when you picked it up. :cool:

@G gnome your like a shark with a nose for threads going sideways. Maybe you should be a mode. Your response time is better than 9-11 :)

G gnome

G gnome

We are in trouble now.Look who just slithered in......... LMAO Sounds like a Harry Potter sequel. "The Slitherings" :p

Like Mawww always used to tell me. Son you knew it was a snake when you picked it up. :cool:

@G gnome your like a shark with a nose for threads going sideways. Maybe you should be a mode. Your response time is better than 9-11 :)

Here's Johnny!!!
Dude, i bring the funny....im like the george carlin of pot growers mmm k...? My skills include insulting someone in a way that pisses em off enough to get themselves banned while im laughing on the sidelines haha

Toaster79

Toaster79

The guy is a can of gasoline and a fire extinguisher at the same time ;)

whitebob

whitebob

G gnome you are in soil is that right bud!? would you still do a week flush with molasses if your were in coco.. or would you do something different? I've just been flushing with flora kleen the last couple.. turned out nice but always keen to improve. or anyone else thats got any inout of course..:D happy saturday...

Top Bottom