Uk Here To Stay! (new Thread! Uk Only!)

• Thread starter Twistedrizla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

Im not gonna tell u how to do ur job but i wud hope whoever hit the report button gets an earful from u about wasting ur time since it obvious that there was no dog fighting pix.
well now that i've been forced to read a bunch of these pages im begining to think limo is the only one in here with decent pot,cause everyone else needs to CALM DOWN,YOU'RE ALL GETTING EMOTIONAL lmfao
@G gnome we all know this shits went on between a few of you's in the other uk thread forever,so im just gunna say keep calm please :happy:

G gnome

G gnome

well now that i've been forced to read a bunch of these pages im begining to think limo is the only one in here with decent pot,cause everyone else needs to CALM DOWN,YOU'RE ALL GETTING EMOTIONAL lmfao
@G gnome we all know this shits went on between a few of you's in the other uk thread forever,so im just gunna say keep calm please :happy:
Low blow!!!!

Limonene

Limonene

i know what this thread needs..

AMNESIA HAZE PHOTOS

IMG 5743
IMG 5734

G gnome

G gnome

Limonene

Limonene

bout time!

Is that on the list for daddy?
No mate i didn't take cuts, passed her to a couple of people and back to the breeder too as his cut was tired. I got sick of people asking me for cuts on IG lol, its quite a sought after strain in the uk in certain circles. Ive grown pineapple to death years ago, want to focus on new avenues

G gnome

G gnome

bout time!

No mate i didn't take cuts, passed her to a couple of people and back to the breeder too as his cut was tired. I got sick of people asking me for cuts on IG lol, its quite a sought after strain in the uk in certain circles. Ive grown pineapple to death years ago, want to focus on new avenues
Heart sinks....

Latest posts

Top Bottom