Uk Here To Stay! (new Thread! Uk Only!)

• Thread starter Twistedrizla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Ive had my share of but rot.....mostly due to rh too high. Its really not about air movement as ive always had enough fans to blow the stink off my plants haha.....last time i had it was just a lil bit in a cpl dirty harry plants. Some o the fuckers had 2ft long rock hard donkey dicks for tops. That was when i decided to get a quest dehumidifier and i aint looked back since.....too bad the d.h. was not only a herm fest but the weed wasnt nothin to write home about......been able to completely control my humidity from then on. Great investment imo.

G gnome

G gnome

Heres a pic of one o those dh donkey dicks....shitty pic but u get the point.....these are the biggest colas ive ever seen on indoor plants. Mof there was a thread here on the farm someone started not too long ago called show ur donkey dicks and i actually killed the thread w this pic cuz nobody cud top it haha
Downloadfile 21

snippetysnip

snippetysnip

S1 means the female cut has been reversed to produce pollen then used that pollen to pollinate another cut of the same pheno.its not the name of the strain it just tells you theyr fem seeds of a certain cut.blues livers is a Uk clone only thats similar to cheese.if your into trying the Uk skunk clone onlies then you should look out London city genetics who have all the best known Uk skunks in fem seed form aka s1
Yeah I've been learning about that recently.
The strain is actually called S8 .. it's a white rhino derivative and the name is in reference to the post code (zip code) of where it originated...

Toaster79

Toaster79

Heres a pic of one o those dh donkey dicks....shitty pic but u get the point.....these are the biggest colas ive ever seen on indoor plants. Mof there was a thread here on the farm someone started not too long ago called show ur donkey dicks and i actually killed the thread w this pic cuz nobody cud top it hahaView attachment 711360

Holy fuck Batman!!!

Don't think I'll get them this big if I find a female there. You could actually hurt someone's rectum with that thing :cry::cry::cry:

TheRemer

TheRemer

Heres a pic of one o those dh donkey dicks....shitty pic but u get the point.....these are the biggest colas ive ever seen on indoor plants. Mof there was a thread here on the farm someone started not too long ago called show ur donkey dicks and i actually killed the thread w this pic cuz nobody cud top it hahaView attachment 711360
Iv been reading about this strain. But was discouraged by the name. Like who the fuck names shit like this

Top Bottom