Uk Here To Stay! (new Thread! Uk Only!)

• Thread starter Twistedrizla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Freshone

Freshone

You can throw the whole curmudgeonland thing on me if you like but if your head is buried in the sand so deep you can't see your own mod is fubared,an antagonist and the root of the issue then I don't know what to say?I only said what everyone else in that thread was thinking.
I have nothing but love for most members here but there are a few fake people I have no respect for and I have zero fear of repurcussions about telling the truth,ZERO.
It's logics site so if he chooses to keep jumpin and ban every last person from that thread he will still have the exact same issue and he knows it,and every person who wants to will still be here just under a new account.
Now I have a piano recital to get too so if I'm off,have a great sunday.

M

Matthewsg1

Well I'm 12 days untill I flip my lights to 12/12 my baby's are looking beautiful! I can't wait for the Purple bud to shoot right up with some nice colas

IMG 1020
IMG 1022
IMG 1025
IMG 1026
IMG 1027
IMG 1028
IMG 1029
whitebob

whitebob

balls! bloody balls for some reason all my girls this time seem to be chucking a few random balls... picked them all off one and they have not returned. done the same with the others hopefully they will stay at bay... they are looking awesome though..

whitebob

whitebob

What strain what breeder?
started off with the dutch passion feminised orange bud doing it (although it hasn't made anymore for a week.) which was half expected as I've had one of the same do it before.... but today I've spotted a few on the nepoji reg and on the rebel og x blue magoo reg..
I've made some covers for the plugs and any remaining little lights from cooler fans etc. just incase its a light leak.. funny how I've never had balls before but now all at once... they all look fabulous so I'm hoping i can rectify the problem.
praying the ariff og fems are ok. they too look awesome will get some pics later.

Toaster79

Toaster79

started off with the dutch passion feminised orange bud doing it (although it hasn't made anymore for a week.) which was half expected as I've had one of the same do it before.... but today I've spotted a few on the nepoji reg and on the rebel og x blue magoo reg..
I've made some covers for the plugs and any remaining little lights from cooler fans etc. just incase its a light leak.. funny how I've never had balls before but now all at once... they all look fabulous so I'm hoping i can rectify the problem.
praying the ariff og fems are ok. they too look awesome will get some pics later.

Heat can make them go bruce jenner easily

whitebob

whitebob

Heat can make them go bruce jenner easily
they've not been too hot think my room got to 32 degrees at the most but i had the rh up at like 65 70 to try and keep with vpd.. they are growing super strong just got a few dangly bits... checked the orange bud tonight and no recurrence of balls ad she's starting to stack really well... I'm noticing a difference since using cannazym every feed and I've started using canna coco line nutes with the boost too and they look lush! just got to keep the balls away..:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom