UK Police Brutality

• Thread starter theherbalizor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
What ever this guy done ( GBH), he did not deserve this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5S4R6sHx9c[/youtube]

Sickening.

N

Nuglover

Sickening...yes, surprising...not really. What do you do when those paid to protect you are the ones that attack you? I've seen dozens of these videos and I still get just as pissed off as I did the first time. That other chap got shoved just for looking too closely. If the crowd would've started stomping some ass, shit like this would stop.

F

FastForward

Yep, it looks brutal but this is a snapshot - we've no idea what the guy did.

Here's what I do know: I've had run-ins with the police before, always treated them with respect and always received respect in return. I've not been beaten or even had a hand lifted against me. Why? I don't drink....and 99% of these assholes are pissed out of their tiny minds, and then try to take on the entire police force singlehandedly. When they get tazer'd and beaten shitless I'm behind the police. If these morons don't learn their lessons I'm happy for the cops to beat some respect into them.

Unfortunately alcohol turns most people into belligerent, aggressive, no-respect assholes and is fully legal, whereas marijuana doesn't cause any of these problems and is illegal.

N

Nuglover

Yep, it looks brutal but this is a snapshot - we've no idea what the guy did.

Here's what I do know: I've had run-ins with the police before, always treated them with respect and always received respect in return. I've not been beaten or even had a hand lifted against me. Why? I don't drink....and 99% of these assholes are pissed out of their tiny minds, and then try to take on the entire police force singlehandedly. When they get tazer'd and beaten shitless I'm behind the police. If these morons don't learn their lessons I'm happy for the cops to beat some respect into them.

Unfortunately alcohol turns most people into belligerent, aggressive, no-respect assholes and is fully legal, whereas marijuana doesn't cause any of these problems and is illegal.

While I agree with everything you said, something as simple as a well executed wrist lock would generally provide enough pain to induce compliance without the danger that's associated with a taser.If that didn't work, a good choke hold will render anyone unconscience in about 5 seconds. Sleeping people don't fight back. I'm not saying this guy wasn't being a drunk prick before this video, but he's on the ground already and how many cops does it take to put someone in handcuffs without a taser anyway? What did these guys do before tasers? In all fairness, he may have absolutely deserved it but tasers are used at the drop of a hat today and it should concern everyone how often this happens to those that just flat out don't deserve it. Showing restraint isn't something I see alot of in LEO's today. While alcohol will make a calm rational person into a raging idiot and pot will make an asshole become calm and dosile, the police have a hand in keeping the status quo as it is. If they stood up and told the truth about this kinda stuff, they wouldn't have to deal with drunk assholes as often. I don't know...I could be off base completely but that's how I feel. All cops aren't bad. Most are good people put in a tough situation and are trying to do their best. But it is a job...and a choice. If you don't have the mentality to do the job the right way, you should work somewhere else. And don't judge all cops on your experience either. While sober I've been roughed up by two cops because I wouldn't let myself be bullied(thank God for witnesses) by them. If it sounds like I have a chip on my shoulder it's because I do. You might too if an injustice had been done to you. I don't mean to rant or offend, I just know from personal experience that too often today LEO's abuse the authority given to them and the fact that we pay their saleries just makes it sting even more. JMO

Top Bottom