uk stoner first time grower

• Thread starter jase_ventura
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jase_ventura

Hey dudes just joined my first grow site last night and I have to say there's A LOT of really interesting and usefull info here. I'm gonna be doing a 8x8 sog on 2 4x8 tables in 4X4 rw cubes. Would love for someone to give me some hints/tips/advice seeing as this will be my first grow. I look forward to hearing from anyone that could help or may be in the same position as me. Much love tokers ....PEACE OUT!

M

midnightfarmer

jase_ventura :sun

U.k too and new as well. I use seeds so I'm not sure about cutting growing except it's hard to get them to root. What system are you using soil, hydro or air? If it's soil then that's me and I'll help you in anyway I can but I'm only on my third so I still have lots of gaps in my knowledge so more experienced members could help a lot more.
If soil I found bio bizz lite a good first option as it's not that rich so takes away some of the over fertilization problems that can occur but Canna is very popular too and richer and not so bitty so that's where i've moved too and canna was designed for this special crop.
:passingjoint:

J

jase_ventura

Haha that's cool and nah mate I'm hydro in 4*4 rw cubes, 2 4x8 ebb n flow, 6000w, thinking about vegging abit longer nd addin a coco mat, I aint set my first lot away yet, I'm basically just gathering as much info until I feel I've got a firm grasp on the info, then ill germ my 10 fem cheese seeds and kick back n join the revolution? I figured I'm gona start with hydro as yields r better but in future when I've got more experience I want to have a smaller maybe 8 plants in soil set up, my bro grows in soil and there really is no contest when it comes to flavour, he uses lodsa mad shit in his soil he only grows that ed rosenthal skunk stuff aswell, small yields, very hard to grow, but he says giving that much care and attention to a plant then harvesting her and enjoying her is the most rewarding thing in the world. I'd love to have his patience and be able to give plants the care he does!

J

jase_ventura

Kinda got side tracked, I'm gna use advanced nutrients all the way through they've got some reputation, like the sound of the conniseur bloom aswell

Top Bottom