Staff
The greatest day in the history of the UK

Thank you to all that voted leave!

Uk votes to leave the eu

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

huge news .....

this will have a far reaching global impact on markets. many traders will get crushed as everyone expect a vote for them staying in the union. u.s. markets limit down 500+ pre-market / futures. took some real balls leaving because many businesses in the u.k. will be hit hard in the short term. but this was about democracy and taking their country back because every country within the eurozone was giving up independence on many different levels not just economic. if greece had it's own currency it could have devalued it instead of forcing a depression on it's economy so the bankers could get payed.

this is the beginning of the end of the euro currency ( imo ) as other countries with huge debt burdens will now look at the exit door that has swung open. you will see countries in the southern region of the european union who are hardest hit economies calling for their own referendums. ( france, dutch etc ...... )

look for global liquidity tightening ( especially in eurozone ). even though the u.k. never adopted the euro currency it was a huge pillar in it's stability along with germany. but without this back-stop it really weakens the euro currency. interbank lending may freeze like 2011 and look for instability moving forward in the entire region, this will not blow over in a " few weeks " - huge news because they are entering unchartered waters because they have many cross border debt obligations. because in the end this is all about credit / debt -

the euro stocks 50 futures down 11% !!!!!!!!!!! your talking not only billions lost, maybe even a trillion gone ( global ) in seconds - not counting currency swings that become a feed back loop upon the markets. the currency and debt ( bond ) markets much larger than global stock markets that trade things like apple, ge, ford. so the global central bankers are shitting razor blades as this unfolds before the weekend. you could even see these markets begin to freeze up like 2008/2009

Last edited:
StickyBiz

StickyBiz

I see it as a good choice in the long term. The world needs a strong independent UK. The fact the losers of the vote decided to lose their own money in a freefall by trying to run off first and stiff the other guy is their own damn problem.

mancdank

mancdank

Best thing that could happen to the uk :) and if the EU didn't take the piss the way they did we would still be there and I can't blame the rest of the countries for going down the same path because I guess now there guna have to foot the bill for all money that we have stopped dumping into it :)

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Oh man its going to be painful watching UK crumble to nothing ..
It funny how UK talks about well it be business as usual sorry that is not the case if EU plays hard ball to show other nations what will happen if you leave the union ..
Like i am pretty sure they will do to you there is going to be no trading with European nations

You can expect car manufactures to pull out Honda GM ford etc
jobs will be lost , production will stop its a rippling effect jag , Bentley Rolls will no longer head to Europe Companies that call that rock home will in fact close there doors and move it will cost companies trillions of dollars to its not because of small tariff charges it will be because they have to go through another set of safety certification
And then there is the 1.2 million brits working in EU nations that could very well be deported back see being with the union allowed for any EU citizen to freely move and work in other union countries ..
could you imagine 1.2 - 1.4 million people coming back to your island with out a job ???

If you look back at world war 2 if it was not for USA to help what would of happened "???
What will happen if ISIS decides to have a real GO with you guys for one you will have no help from other nations what does this mean with NATO now right ???

Last edited:
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

It funny how UK talks about well it be business as usual sorry that is not the case if EU plays hard ball to show other nations what will happen if you leave the union ..
Like i am pretty sure they will do to you there is going to be no trading with European nations

jobs will be lost , production will stop its a rippling effect jag , Bentley Rolls will no longer head to Europe
And then there is the 1.2 million brits working in EU nations that could very well be deported back see being with the union allowed for any EU citizen to freely move and work in other union countries ..
could you imagine 1.2 - 1.4 million people coming back to your island with out a job ???
Exactly

mancdank

mancdank

jobs will be lost , production will stop its a rippling effect jag , Bentley Rolls will no longer head to Europe
Lol u sound like u work for the remain campaign your allowed your opinion I guess but imo it's wrong great Britain is what it says it is but it's full and it's been breaking for a long time now and the people that was pulling the strings that could stop this didn't give a fuck and never would also I would rather have 1.4 million British people back if it stops 10 million not British here to rape our system that our family's have worked for and fought for over endless generations

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

What do u mean exactly the uk was the back bone of the EU why do u think they was all panicking if we left and now other countries want the same thing

Again you may think that but its wrong 
You have lost any political weight you can consider your self expelled from that pack of wolf protection right your on your own ..
And only thing you really done in reality is strengthen Russia with less united Europe..
Remember since being in the union there has been peace for the last 70 years the main goal about being united as one..
So now although its not written in stone you leaving EU
the EU may royally Screw you sideways and not allow you any concessions
You already have a massive trade deficit

Limonene

Limonene

Lol u sound like u work for the remain campaign your allowed your opinion I guess but imo it's wrong great Britain is what it says it is but it's full and it's been breaking for a long time now and the people that was pulling the strings that could stop this didn't give a fuck and never would also I would rather have 1.4 million British people back if it stops 10 million not British here to rape our system that our family's have worked for and fought for over endless generations
soz mate but you have been bullshitted. If you think it is immigrants that have raped our system and not greedy bankers and corporations then you have had your banjo strings plucked. Leading economists have proven again and again how much immigration actually contributes to our economy.

mancdank

mancdank

Again you may think that but its wrong 
You have lost any political weight you can consider your self expelled from that pack of wolf protection right your on your own ..
And only thing you really done in reality is strengthen Russia with less united Europe..
Remember since being in the union there has been peace for the last 70 years the main goal about being united as one..
So now although its not written in stone you leaving EU
the EU may royally Screw you sideways and not allow you any concessions
You already have a massive trade deficit
Political weight are u taking the piss the uk army could wipe the floor with any army from any where in the EU or all of it put together and it's people are obviously a lot stronger than the rest of Europe though it was. now there guna have to fill the hole that the uk has left with countless billions that the uk tax payers have been having to pay.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

soz mate but you have been bullshitted. If you think it is immigrants that have raped our system and not greedy bankers and corporations then you have had your banjo strings plucked. Leading economists have proven again and again how much immigration actually contributes to our economy.
Why do you think the banks already said they would put E-250 billion into the markets
You think there just giving the money away for free lol
No there will do this to own everyone once n for all

Limonene

Limonene

Political weight are u taking the piss the uk army could wipe the floor with any army from any where in the EU or all of it put together and it's people are obviously a lot stronger than the rest of Europe though it was. now there guna have to fill the hole that the uk has left with countless billions that the uk tax payers have been having to pay.
not sure about the relevance of our army v an eu army. yes we have a superior armed force but we won't be deploying it against an eu country, russia is our main threat. And basically we are the buffalo that has broken away from the pack and is in threat of getting taken down. We are much stronger militarily in a united europe.

mancdank

mancdank

Hey bro don't get me twisted I ain't saying stop immigration I'm saying give us a little more control over it. It's got to the point of ridiculous this country is full and it ain't getting any bigger and more is being took out than brought in something had to change. Look at that hook guy that we had to pay millions to keep when our own judges said ship the cunt and the EU said no what exactly did it have to do with them if we want the cunt out he's out end of and for all the people that think we're weaker after we have left please find your way to the channel tunnel it's a 30 min train ride this country needs strong believers not mard arse defeatist.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Are you fucking kidding me To me i really could care less Canada here lets see how many decide to move here shortly lol ..
Your brain washed thinking the rock is some power house India could beat the shit out of you in a matter of days that is how strong you really are you were strong with being united your very weak now and trust me know one will come running to your side if shit was to hit the fan with a country like Russia or china or Pakistan or India you would get schooled pretty quick

PS i was talking political as in global affairs with you out your words really ring hollow now
Main qimg 580e9bab4a2ed3f692dffaa3d9ee7a78

Limonene

Limonene

Hey bro don't get me twisted I ain't saying stop immigration I'm saying give us a little more control over it. It's got to the point of ridiculous this country is full and it ain't getting any bigger and more is being took out than brought in something had to change. Look at that hook guy that we had to pay millions to keep when our own judges said ship the cunt and the EU said no what exactly did it have to do with them if we want the cunt out he's out end of and for all the people that think we're weaker after we have left please find your way to the channel tunnel it's a 30 min train ride this country needs strong believers not mard arse defeatist.
good luck mate! you are siding with Putin, Trump and farage and not your own prime minister - what could possibly go wrong?!

mancdank

mancdank

not sure about the relevance of our army v an eu army. yes we have a superior armed force but we won't be deploying it against an eu country, russia is our main threat. And basically we are the buffalo that has broken away from the pack and is in threat of getting taken down. We are much stronger militarily in a united europe.
The allies we have won't just not be there because we've fucked the EU off or we won't be there when needed it's that simple and tbh I can't think of a army man for man that can bring more to the table than the British army all the bs about trade is bs they need our shit just as much today as they did next week

Top Bottom