UkChem

• Thread starter cannarado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking for a keeper pheno in a pack of UkChem. What is the best pheno anyone has seen out of this strain?

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I was hoping one of the Connoisseur guys would chime in with some help. Has anyone grown out this strain. And what OG cut is this crossed with?

B

billybadazz

The og used is an S1 cut that orgnkid(breeder) had and pollinated the Chemdog D clone. I am just finishing a seed run I had 3 females out of 5 seeds. Had 2 phenos, one was finished at 9 weeks(chem pheno) and the other 2 will come down at 10. the og pheno is twice as frosty but the chem one REEEEKS! I am vegging the clones for a minimum of 8 weeks and figure I can get a minimum of 5 but shooting for 7 zips each pheno in dirt so I will run the cuts a couple rounds. I would definetly recommend this strain it is top notch smoke and thats me saying that with NO CURE. I will do a smoke report in 2 weeks and post pics. -BB

M

metadoneth

Sounds great bb.... I've been just sitting on a pack of these for awhile and now Im glad that I am!! Sound like there are good things to be founf in the UKhem!!! Thanks for the good info!!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wazzup cannarado these are gonna be sick I'm thinkin about grabbin a pack or two I bet that og cut they used was rediculous orgnkids got some dank og 4sure plus mix that with Chemdog D I'm tuned in good luck with these bro!

O

OneLuv

Premium Member
Supporter
I ran this strain a few months ago.. popped 3 and ended up with 1 female.. was more of a chem leaning pheno, took bout 9 1/2 wks to finish up.. pure fire.. highly recommend poppin if sitting on these.. some stanky, tasty smoke.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I have 5 cracked and about 2 weeks old. Looking to find a chem leaning male to put to some of my girls. Ill have to check with the Connoiseurr guys to make sure its ok with them.

S

SMOKE-ONE

I just bought a pack of Ukhem,and cant wait to pop them.I'm looking for the O.G. leaning pheno.Is the O.G. leaning pheno of Ukhem the closest pheno to O.G. Kush that Connoisseur releases? I'm looking for the closest O.G. pheno.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a grow thread over in the grow diaries. They are nice and chem looking so far. Slower growth compared to my other OG crosses. I have some pix over there so check them out

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
The og used is an S1 cut that orgnkid(breeder) had and pollinated the Chemdog D clone. I am just finishing a seed run I had 3 females out of 5 seeds. Had 2 phenos, one was finished at 9 weeks(chem pheno) and the other 2 will come down at 10. the og pheno is twice as frosty but the chem one REEEEKS! I am vegging the clones for a minimum of 8 weeks and figure I can get a minimum of 5 but shooting for 7 zips each pheno in dirt so I will run the cuts a couple rounds. I would definetly recommend this strain it is top notch smoke and thats me saying that with NO CURE. I will do a smoke report in 2 weeks and post pics. -BB

howd that Ukhem turn out billy? any pix?

B

billybadazz

Sorry about no pics my fucking camera broke and I haven't gotten a new one. As for how it turned out was nothing less than stellar. I ended up giving my chem pheno to a friend and have kept the og pheno (70 day flower). It seems to be a little slower ingrowth until weeks 8-10 and it really puts it on and gets SOOOOO chrystally. I couldn't be happier and have aced out a couple other strains from my garden for the UKHEM. If anyone is hesitating on pulling the trigger on these just do it....you will not be dissappointed. The high is very clear but knockdown...hope that kinda makes sense. I will try and borrow a buddies camera so I can post some pics for you guys. Sorry about the delay I am high about 23 hrs a day.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry about no pics my fucking camera broke and I haven't gotten a new one. As for how it turned out was nothing less than stellar. I ended up giving my chem pheno to a friend and have kept the og pheno (70 day flower). It seems to be a little slower ingrowth until weeks 8-10 and it really puts it on and gets SOOOOO chrystally. I couldn't be happier and have aced out a couple other strains from my garden for the UKHEM. If anyone is hesitating on pulling the trigger on these just do it....you will not be dissappointed. The high is very clear but knockdown...hope that kinda makes sense. I will try and borrow a buddies camera so I can post some pics for you guys. Sorry about the delay I am high about 23 hrs a day.

Word, thanks

G

Growing247

This looks like a strain with some real potential. Will be ordering a few packs when I get the chance for sure,

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter

Any pics mang?!

D

DoneDrone

I got a pack of these in the fridge right now and two OGchems in flower... they are really stacking on weight pretty fast.. Im impressed... just gotta wait a couple more weeks and see if they live up in smell... Thats what im really after!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Heres my Chem leaning Ukhem at 35 days.

Meaty, garlicy, funky smellin' fun!!!

Going to be a yielder!

Ukhem
Top Bottom