ukle mom gets flowered...med journal #1

• Thread starter med.botany
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

med.botany

well the fun has just started for me last night.:banana:..flip'd my purple urkle mother last night and she's gonna be pushin some weight here next month or soo....

STATS...

strain..Purple Urkle (picked up in humboldt)
light..600 watt HPS sun system
current condionts:
-temp....80-85 F (need more fans to get the heat down)
-RH..30-40%

She's been repotted into a 10 gallon pot with ROOTS organic/ FFOF mix..gonna be using my FF nutes on her till i got some more samples to test..she's been super cropped more times than i can count on both hands, and some bondage.had some cal/mag problems then a lil over feeding but i got her under control and ready to WORK!!
:anim_30:

there's a photo when i first got her..so cute

Before
Ukle mom gets floweredmed journal 1 2
Ukle mom gets floweredmed journal 1 3
D

D9420

nice job training her up. hope she put on some weight for ya :smiley_joint:

M

med.botany

thanks d9420 and RURAL..im shooting on fillin that entire close with one girl..woop woop

KEEP IT GREEN D9420 n RURAL

S

smoketilluchoke

easy now, med botany!!

shit bro, she a whoooole lotta woman LOL

gunna be sum nice buds in there

how long you gunna flower her???

P

punkadc

"thats a huuuge bitch"....(duece bigalow)

lookin forward to some budshots...:nod

M

med.botany

word.thanks smoke and punk.she's prob got atleast a good solid 3 month veg under 24 hrs. of light. i took her outside when the sun was blazin and that really got her going..
probably gonna flower for 8 weeks and that puts it at like Aug.5 or sooo probably pull her around the first week or so of Aug....I have to get outta this house im livin in my then end of Aug. so i had to get this started ASAP if i want some good medicine before i move

M

med.botany

im over it

well this is def a trial an error kind of grow for me...inconsiderate roommates and that closet SUCKSSSS.im waitin for my grow tent but i dont want to start another project cause i have to be out of my house my the beggining of AUG..UHHHH.idk what im gonna do..i might have to pass off this momma girl off to a fellow grower to finish cause my cause sucks, i cant really pull the air outta there while the door is closed..i got a dehumidifier and some damp rid in there but temps and RH are at like 80 degrees and 60-70%...the temps n RH are fine when the light comes on and i open the door...IM FRUSTRATED WITH WHERE I LIVE.other roommates giving it food thats meant for other plants..well sorry to say this might be my last post on this journal..def. a learning experience and the next will be even better

im sorry but i know i can do better...

CIMG1966
CIMG1968
M

med.botany

She's been moved to the great outdoors for the rest of the summer>>>follow it on my outdoor journal..

Top Bottom