Ummm is this normal please help…

• Thread starter Bobbylight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bobbylight

So I bought a VIVOSUN grow tent with a 4 inch filter and a about 2 months ago and my plant was doing well.. I noticed that the humidity was quite low around 25% and I bought a VIVOSUN humidifier and my plant took a turn for the worst.. I noticed when I ran the humidifier for the first time it kind of had the smell of a sharpie when you smell it but it has dissipated but my plant started drooping pretty hard like I’ve been over watering it but I haven’t changed much of anything besides adding the humidifier. I’ve stopped watering it hoping that the plant would recover but hasn’t yet.. Today I’ve noticed not a ton of air moving though the end of the filter vent so I check on it and it looks very unusual… just incase it is important humidity is at 55% and I have a 1000w light running at 70% the first picture is the prefilter when I put it in and the second picture I took a few minutes ago.

Ummm is this normal please help
Ummm is this normal please help 2
B

Bobbylight

That light is only 130 watts from the wall but it puts out as much light as a 1000 wall hid light bulbs
Yeah I thought it was overwatered as well but I haven’t watered it sufficiently in like 4 days or so and it hasn’t seemed to get any better. Should I maybe turn the humidifier off?

So is the light too low powered should I get new one? Or should it be good to grow one plant?

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Yeah I thought it was overwatered as well but I haven’t watered it sufficiently in like 4 days or so and it hasn’t seemed to get any better. Should I maybe turn the humidifier off?

So is the light too low powered should I get new one? Or should it be good to grow one plant?
Just don't water for a few days let the pot dry out completely
And I think your light is fine just lower the intensity until it recovers

Sunasun

Sunasun

The light will be fine for one plant. Have you ever watered to run off? If not, start doing so, wait until pot is light and then repeat. You should be able to pull 5-7 ounces with that light.

B

Bobbylight

The light will be fine for one plant. Have you ever watered to run off? If not, start doing so, wait until pot is light and then repeat. You should be able to pull 5-7 ounces with that light.
Forgive my ignorance but I don’t think I’ve heard of watered to run off could you explain cause it is my first grow and I have a lot to learn unfortunately haha

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Well I don't know about the watering till runoff I never do but I guess it would depend on your median
Far as 5-7 oz you shouldn't say that

B

Bobbylight

Just don't water for a few days let the pot dry out completely
And I think your light is fine just lower the intensity until it recovers
What percentage would you recommend I lower the intensity to.. it is currently at 70% and my tent is 48x24x60 and the light is hanging about 24” from the top of the plant

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Forgive my ignorance but I don’t think I’ve heard of watered to run off could you explain cause it is my first grow and I have a lot to learn unfortunately haha
For example if you watered 10 cups u want at least 2 cups to come out the bottom

Dadman86

Dadman86

Ok so I'm super new to this. Your plant looks sad. Wait for like a whole 7 days between water. Plant that big should only need water 1time a week. Keep humidity at 50% and let that hoe dry out good and proper and you should be back on track.

Latest posts

Top Bottom