Uncle Roms Mixed Pack Mishaps

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I thought it was too much nitrogen at the time. I havent seen it since and i tend to feed less so i never thought about it. But i read today its part of a chromosome defect like whorled phylotaxi (sp.?) or trifoliate plant.
Yep. I’ve heard it’s genetic. Never seen anything like this. Not just little leaf buds, pretty sure it’s shooting out and everything so it has the normal shoot with a leaf under it that has another branch coming off leaf stem. Pretty wild man. She looks so nice and healthy but like nothing I’ve seen. This could be a righteous future mother my friend. A milf in fact haha. Or not. I can’t wait to find out. I’ll cut some clones and when they look like they are rooting she’s skipping ahead to the front of the line.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Wow folks. I found a sexy freak!
Every single big fan coming off has not just a little after thought bud leaf but shooting a whole branch off the leaf stem. I realized when I went to pluck one to let more light down to the middle of the plant. I removed the leaf part and tossed the weird shoot in water. Doubt she’ll clone but why not try. She looks beautiful not mutant besides. Pre 98 bub x la con
@Srenots what you think about it bro?

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

So I tested my lake water. 7.9 ph with 079 ppm (prob mostly fish and seaweed slime.) I’ll try it but will most likely need to use a bit of cal mag. Could be cool. I’ll use it on my outdoor to experiment

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Doing a necessary flush. Under fed early on then over fed. Was not running it off much at all for last week or two. Was having ph issues (prob too much ph products) and wasn’t uptaking well at all. checked runoff and i was at 1600... yikes. Ran about a gallon off and got er down to 700. I don’t want to run more through and disturb the bio activity anymore down there so hopefully I’ll get one more dry out and hit er once more. Week left max I’d say. Mostly been giving organic nutes so could be worse. I learn best by f@cking up. Learning from every plant and they will be getting better and better.

D199AEA7 129B 426D 9B5D 417E6388C6E0
Ina

Ina

I also mostly watch photos and trying to improve my growing skills and my English(that I learned from the movies mostly hahaha).Here is my thread,you don't need to translate what we talking about,nothing important I guess.... With two words I was trying to make the smallest moms and clones so I can transport them from the city to the spot(and I was told I cut too much,i guess I did).I don't like that style,i'm just forced to grow outdoors in the bushes because of our communistic drug laws but i'm glad you like how it goes:)To be honest i'm tired from all of this but I really like growing and vaping so I will do it once more.I hope some day I will show you real,well managed outdoor and indoor bio garden!:)Without much efforts is my goal hahaMeanwhile at least I can learn few things:)https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/Моите-Цветя-И-Миксове.102686/

Top Bottom