Uncle Roms Mixed Pack Mishaps

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I didnt intend to offend ( it is usually the Canadian that apologize first, no? )
I am a bit of a dipshîtz @ times, although the information is accurate.
I can let Unc. take it from here.
I doubt I could give better directions than that. @The Jewels is a master navigator from his years in the Yukon Rangers. He is A legitimately talented forklift operator and a decent dog sledist. Plays the fiddle like no one I’ve met I’ll tell ya that fer free. Shit, we were down at the hortons on central and he fiddled his way right on into this fine blonde’s pantaloons. Lucky man.. those were the crazy days before he settled down mind you.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

They look awesome.

How do the growth rates compare between the CXA and CMH? Are they about even? I'd figure they'd be about neck & neck. It'd be cool to compare CXB to CMH to see if reality reflects the numbers.
I feel a 200 watt cxb fixture would match the 315 or at least close. I’m finding the 130 watts of cxa s to not quite keep up. Buds are about 1/3 smaller I’d say over on that side. I’m definitely still happy with the fixture tho. I think I’m ready to talk about designing a 400 watt cxb or vero setup

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Hey if anyone wants to plug a good organic bloom fert shout it out. I’ll need some soon. I’m going to use medi 1 from green planet for veg but I’m not sure about their bloom products. I’d like to have a go at all organic and I’m not game to use a million bottles. I don’t mind the gh bio bloom shit I’m using but I’m almost out and would rather put money elsewhere. They have enough money lol.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Cap created a cross of gg4 and something else to create the Mac1. Its pretty nice looking. I'm gonna go for it. I dont care what anyone else says about said peeps.
It doesnt take a rocket scientist to spray CS colloidal silver on a plant to make it go male or whatever they do. I am a carpenter, electrician, painter, husband, father. Sure i would chuck some pollen . if I ever had the time, space, or need.
No caps the Macs a cross of alien cookies x Columbian x starfighter.theres no gg4 in it .

Top Bottom