Uncle Roms Mixed Pack Mishaps

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Its a free cross is giving if u get 6.
Other crosses too

lol. I have been watching his thread for laughs. Some real breeders explained what is wrong with his setup and ideaogy near the beginning of his thread but the permanent noobs and heisen ignored the info and patted themselves on the back for being right. Lol

I pay bulk prices for seeds from a breeder who has 30+ years of experience.

Good luck

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Ok ok. I got a lil excited this morning. I understand dude burned some bridges. I will stop but its good genetics for sure. And a deal at that.
I'm done.
Terpy, I’m seriously loosing my patience with you bringing up this subject! Please stop!! I’m not going to say it again!!!

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Ya man.. enough about that dude and his seeds and his ways.. I don’t want people getting kicked or starting beef in ma journal. Ya gotta respect your gol dang ol uncle or I’m gonna come on down to your house and fist fight y’all real good. Old school.. no bag shots and watch the eyes. I’ll let ya get back up after I knock ya round a bit cause I’m a gentleman. Haha

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Well I'm sorry that I cant get bulk prices. I am one to push the envelope.
Sorry Unc. I have been interested in the mac all along. Have u heard of Capulator ?

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Haha
Well I'm sorry that I cant get bulk prices. I am one to push the envelope.
Sorry Unc. I have been interested in the mac all along. Have u heard of Capulator ?

Not pushing any envelope, just my buttons:)
Settle down boys or I’m getting out the strap lol
What is this Capulator you speak of @TerpyTyrone ?
@1diesel1 ill mail you an envelope full of bottons lol so you don’t run out as terpy insists on pushing em.
Let’s be glad terps found what he’s been looking for and move on to greener pastures brethren

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Cap created a cross of gg4 and something else to create the Mac1. Its pretty nice looking. I'm gonna go for it. I dont care what anyone else says about said peeps.
It doesnt take a rocket scientist to spray CS colloidal silver on a plant to make it go male or whatever they do. I am a carpenter, electrician, painter, husband, father. Sure i would chuck some pollen . if I ever had the time, space, or need.

Top Bottom