Uncle Roms Mixed Pack Mishaps

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Jewels

The Jewels

Thanks Unc.
You could call that the O-p-chee strain.
Just like a little kid, keep culling out the cards until you get to the bubblegum pheno.

Check out my journal- I just grew a 'Gilbert Grape's mother' I thought I would need EMS to haul that beast out of the house.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

I’d like to thank @MIMedGrower for teaching me to grow properly.
I’d like to Thank whoever invented mega crop, the 315 cmh and cobs.
I’d also like to thank the constant rain and humidity issues, forcing me to start proper health and safety practices.
What a shitty summer. I’m well tho.. but the summer was poopoo. Might sneak out fishing here once this blasted year
Oh ya. Got near 5 off a white widow x chemdog 91 x romulan. I’m coming for ya Mimed 😜

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I’d like to thank @MIMedGrower for teaching me to grow properly.
I’d like to Thank whoever invented mega crop, the 315 cmh and cobs.
I’d also like to thank the constant rain and humidity issues, forcing me to start proper health and safety practices.
What a shitty summer. I’m well tho.. but the summer was poopoo. Might sneak out fishing here once this blasted year
Oh ya. Got near 5 off a white widow x chemdog 91 x romulan. I’m coming for ya Mimed 😜

Well uhhh, you're welcome. But i cant possibly be responsible for much. Whatever you're doing it is looking absolutely fantastic!

And this summer was a bitch here too. And with the temps and humidity going way up and down as we go into fall (and back to summer) and the rains come I lost all my cuttings i have been working on to mold in my clone dome. I was keeping diligent watch over them I thought. Ooops.

So back to seeds bud. Got a bunch left and am looking at maybe some classics like mr. nice medicine man and Mango Haze. Yup. Regular seeds. Have not worked out the logistics for my small grow yet.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Well uhhh, you're welcome. But i cant possibly be responsible for much. Whatever you're doing it is looking absolutely fantastic!

And this summer was a bitch here too. And with the temps and humidity going way up and down as we go into fall (and back to summer) and the rains come I lost all my cuttings i have been working on to mold in my clone dome. I was keeping diligent watch over them I thought. Ooops.

So back to seeds bud. Got a bunch left and am looking at maybe some classics like mr. nice medicine man and Mango Haze. Yup. Regular seeds. Have not worked out the logistics for my small grow yet.
Sounds like some classic classics. I’m testing gear for a breeder on another site so besides some bonsai moms my projects are on hold. This summer I was a pollen chucking bandit. Got seeds stashed for a lifetime. Can’t wait to get to that but first I do have to run some beans from a buddy down your way. A rad Bag seed collection from 1970-early 2000’s was inherited.. pretty wild stuff brother. So maybe I’ll get to those beans from my summer chucks if people could stop sending me free seeds dammit 😆

Srenots

Srenots

Sounds like some classic classics. I’m testing gear for a breeder on another site so besides some bonsai moms my projects are on hold. This summer I was a pollen chucking bandit. Got seeds stashed for a lifetime. Can’t wait to get to that but first I do have to run some beans from a buddy down your way. A rad Bag seed collection from 1970-early 2000’s was inherited.. pretty wild stuff brother. So maybe I’ll get to those beans from my summer chucks if people could stop sending me free seeds dammit 😆

so u need some beans uncleR? lmao

Top Bottom