Uncle Roms Mixed Pack Mishaps

• Thread starter UncleRomulus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Should only need 15 then. ;-)
I can do a lot off a half gal. I’m considering going back to smaller plants (but proper vegging) the big trees aren’t great for my confined space and limited headroom. I’m going to rock the pots one step down from those ones you use. Just over a gal I think. It’s been working well for 2.5-3 ounce plants with fairly short veg. Like this one here

Srenots

Srenots

Currently I’m only fitting 4 big ass plants in my 5x5. 5-6 ounces per at best. So 20-24 ounces off 700 watts of cmh/led in 5x5 space.. not good enough so I’m backing off with the big trees to fit 7-9 plants in there instead
i always liked the idea of more plants shorter in gallon pots, than doing bigger less number of plants....and its alot faster because the veg time is shorter... this way I can do a variety of strains at one time as well....just always worked for me that way....especially in a perpetual system, used to harvest 20 plants every 2 weeks....they were only 2-3 ft tall , but worked great, and once you get used to the schedule its really not that much work, simply every 2 weeks move evrything into its next stage....had a cabinet for clones....then a bedroom closet for veg, and another bedroom closet for bloom.... was the sht back then, I miss that system , just gotta have the 3 stages to do it in....tents would do the trick as well

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Hey Unc. Those buds are looking sweet! And its a jungle in there. You have been busy.
Been trimmin on a bubblegummer here. Through 3 and a half ounces and almost out of anything nice to trim. Done for the day. Saved all the annoying smaller branches for tomorrow lol. Should be fun. Decent sized deep Congo hanging.. about to chop two more plants soon. I think i need to make a friend or two lol. Fingers are cramped 😆

Anyways I’m heading to go have a gander at your journal post haste

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Been trimmin on a bubblegummer here. Through 3 and a half ounces and almost out of anything nice to trim. Done for the day. Saved all the annoying smaller branches for tomorrow lol. Should be fun. Decent sized deep Congo hanging.. about to chop two more plants soon. I think i need to make a friend or two lol. Fingers are cramped 😆

Anyways I’m heading to go have a gander at your journal post haste

I havent been posting much. My back is out and i have severe psiatica for going on 3 weeks now. Mrs MMG is tending the garden mostly.

Had an mri. Only shows bulging. No rupture. So i get to live with it. I hope it passes soon. Runs in my family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom