Under act aphid infestation

• Thread starter Thrive1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Purepiff

Purepiff

I've been all up and down cali and southern oregon. Ashland Medford rouge river area. Used to shop heavy in Myers flat and garberville area also willits and santa rosa. Had a grow up in boulder creek area outside of santa Cruz years back also grew in happy valley of shasta county and grew all over hayfork and trinity county. Still do my thing in shasta and trinity county. Used to serve asians down in oc and Los Angeles. Been all over this state busting moves.

Purepiff

Purepiff

I also have do grows. I grow alot of hoops no cold frames just cheap pvc hoops. Love doing deps alot better then full terms but nothing beats indoor for the year long income. So what I am trying to say is there are probably a few ways to effectively treat aphids and I have used what I suggested with success and know what doesnt work like neem and Spinosad so if somebody else has had legit success on a large scale please let me know I enjoy learning and adding new things to my ipm

Madbud

Madbud

<<For one the bottle is bennie bacteria and it doesn't have anything in it that isn't allowed in cannabis cultivation. For 2 use it in veg and early flower anyway and for 3>>
For 3, you backpedal faster than nancy kerrigan bigtime

Purepiff

Purepiff

<<For one the bottle is bennie bacteria and it doesn't have anything in it that isn't allowed in cannabis cultivation. For 2 use it in veg and early flower anyway and for 3>>
For 3, you backpedal faster than nancy kerrigan bigtime
I said I miss spoke cus i haven't used that bottle since june lol I didnt back pedal I agreed that I fucked up when I said that he was right but I stand by everything else. Soooooo u sound stupid

Purepiff

Purepiff

I feel like if I grew trash weed in a little tent people wouldn't be all over my dick but because u see I grow crack u wanna try to pick me apart which is cool cus I always keep it real but it brings out the real ugly hating side of people. I feel bad for u guys I gave the guys an answer to his problem he said thanks to me and all u guys wanna do is pop shit. When I said it was a bennie I was thinking of something I used for powdery mildew prevention I am so sorry I was confused by the shit I used almost a year ago lol get a life

mancorn

mancorn

I feel like if I grew trash weed in a little tent people wouldn't be all over my dick but because u see I grow crack u wanna try to pick me apart which is cool cus I always keep it real but it brings out the real ugly hating side of people. I feel bad for u guys I gave the guys an answer to his problem he said thanks to me and all u guys wanna do is pop shit. When I said it was a bennie I was thinking of something I used for powdery mildew prevention I am so sorry I was confused by the shit I used almost a year ago lol get a life

No. You posted a EXTREMELY dangerous and erroneous suggestion to a very simply problem. And then tried to defend your advice with a bunch of B.S. No one should every apply this product to cannabis, commercial or personally.

Purepiff

Purepiff

Dude, seriously you sound like a homeless guy hanging out front of the Eel River Cafe.
I used to hit the subway never was big on local garberville food. I think the subway was in the gas station or connected toit somehow

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I am in cali where we test for everything and to get weed legal here the ppms gotta be lower then most other legal states. So keep trying to use neem oil to fix problems lol have fun with that

I never commented on products or anything...just your bad info but ok

Spinosad is for thrips. Aphids is a pretty general statement. Depends on what type they are (and if they are aphids). Some are easy to kill. Some aren't even worth the time trying to fight.

Short answer from me is whatever you choose to spray, approved or not, its a battle. There is nothing on the market (even using something like nasty ass merit 75) that is going to be a one and done solution. I have never seen a product that will wipe out aphids in 1 crop cycle. Once you get them you generally isolate moms and burn the rooms with heat, totally disinfect, and pretty much start over. Then you make the choice of trying to save your moms or cutting your losses. Best way to get rid of aphids is not to get them in the first place. I'm not an OD dude so I have no clue how they deal with them (minus natural predators) but indoors if you find out you have aphids you done fucked up letting it get to that point. Specially if it's RA's. I lost Pre98 years ago because of this and had to bite the bullet. Shit happens sometimes.

That's a real answer that most people wont listen to. They will listen to some dude at a hydro shop (which generally dont have a fucking clue on insecticides or IPM) or think buying some $100 solution in a bottle will solve all of their problems. If you look at other industries and how they deal with them, while not using nasty ass chems, it will give you a pretty good picture on it.

Purepiff

Purepiff

No. You posted a EXTREMELY dangerous and erroneous suggestion to a very simply problem. And then tried to defend your advice with a bunch of B.S. No one should every apply this product to cannabis, commercial or personally.

Lol ur really gonna put extremely in all caps like it means something old man lol get the fuck outta here with that bullshit if it's so simple why didnt u tell him something that works? Also ur grow sucks so please spare me ur opinion u loser ass dude I shopped up there u live over there i feel bad for u and i def feel bad for whoever relays on u for their weed cus it is mids at best

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Botanigard / Azamax alternating worked to an extent when I was spraying warehouse and had all the restrictions but it was more of a knockdown and control vs eradication. That was also since there were aphids in that spot before we even bought the warehouse and they were out of control.

Purepiff

Purepiff

I never commented on products or anything...just your bad info but ok

Spinosad is for thrips. Aphids is a pretty general statement. Depends on what type they are (and if they are aphids). Some are easy to kill. Some aren't even worth the time trying to fight.

Short answer from me is whatever you choose to spray, approved or not, its a battle. There is nothing on the market (even using something like nasty ass merit 75) that is going to be a one and done solution. I have never seen a product that will wipe out aphids in 1 crop cycle. Once you get them you generally isolate moms and burn the rooms with heat, totally disinfect, and pretty much start over. Then you make the choice of trying to save your moms or cutting your losses. Best way to get rid of aphids is not to get them in the first place. I'm not an OD dude so I have no clue how they deal with them (minus natural predators) but indoors if you find out you have aphids you done fucked up letting it get to that point. Specially if it's RA's. I lost Pre98 years ago because of this and had to bite the bullet. Shit happens sometimes.

That's a real answer that most people wont listen to. They will listen to some dude at a hydro shop (which generally dont have a fucking clue on insecticides or IPM) or think buying some $100 solution in a bottle will solve all of their problems. If you look at other industries and how they deal with them, while not using nasty ass chems, it will give you a pretty good picture on it.

I promise u that I used it 2 times on my fullterms that had a bad aphid attack and they were gone for the rest of the season. Apparently slot of people in trinity county had em last year I've never seen em so bad but it knocked em out in 1 or 2 applications and my shot was still tested clean even the distillate from the trim was clean so go fucking figure right? Funny how when the weed comes up clean people still wanna say how extremely dagenerous it is but it is fucking testing clean u dummy

Purepiff

Purepiff

So when they ask u how to fix the problem.and u dont know then dont answer I know how to fix it and I gave the answer. If it works and is used properly why so much hate and anger towards me. If it tests clean then what is the problem?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I promise u that I used it 2 times on my fullterms that had a bad aphid attack and they were gone for the rest of the season. Apparently slot of people in trinity county had em last year I've never seen em so bad but it knocked em out in 1 or 2 applications and my shot was still tested clean even the distillate from the trim was clean so go fucking figure right? Funny how when the weed comes up clean people still wanna say how extremely dagenerous it is but it is fucking testing clean u dummy

Put a picture up of the test or it didnt happen.

Purepiff

Purepiff

U see my pics my man I dint have 6 month old test results and u kno I dont but I have pics of my grows and u see i do my fucking thing way bigger then u and ur little warehouse that u and ur little homies threw up on lol fall back and tell me something that works cus to this point i am the only one with an actual answer to his question u dont even know what ur doing. Show me a reason why ur even worth debating with. U knew I wouldn't have some old ass test who the fuck saves that shit after the weed is gone but it is a good tactic to make me seem like a liar lol good try young scrap

mancorn

mancorn

So when they ask u how to fix the problem.and u dont know then dont answer I know how to fix it and I gave the answer. If it works and is used properly why so much hate and anger towards me. If it tests clean then what is the problem?

Because you can't spray illegal shit on your plants and claim it's cool because it works. We're not talking about "illegal" as in "fuck the man". We're talking a toxic chemical. There's a reason you're not allowed to use poisons on edible plants and then try and hide it. You're suggesting using an illegal pesticide, specially banned for cannabis cultivation, on a forum, is OK? You're seriously FU.

Purepiff

Purepiff

Because you can't spray illegal shit on your plants and claim it's cool because it works. We're not talking about "illegal" as in "fuck the man". We're talking a toxic chemical. There's a reason you're not allowed to use poisons on edible plants and then try and hide it. You're suggesting using an illegal pesticide, specially banned for cannabis cultivation, on a forum, is OK? You're seriously FU.

It tests clean u must be fucking retarded for real if u dont grasp that. Yes everybody listen if u have mites hit em with floramite forbid and avid before week 2 of flower and ur shit will test clean if u have pm hit em with eagle 20 by flower time and ur shit will test clean and if u have aphids in ur full term garden and u spray that shit before july ur shot will test clean which means it is safe and can be sold legally anywhere. It's like if u smoke crack and take a test 2 weeks later it is like u never smoked the crack cus it has metabolized and is no longer in ur body. How is thos so hard to grasp?

Purepiff

Purepiff

They label these thing like that cus they dont expect people to use it early enogh to have the finished product dosage but if u use it early enough and it metabolizes in ur plant and is n o longer present in the plant then what is the fucking problem? Just cus u dont like it doesn't mean its wrong and I really am irritated that u guys with the shotty looking grows are the ones acting high and mighty when u should be learning and trying to figure out how to stop growing garbage weed lol look at the pics in ur profile and then look at mine and please look in the mirror and be real with urself cus u suck at this and need some help. Ur too old to learn it now just buy ur weed buddy its ur best bet

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
U see my pics my man I dint have 6 month old test results and u kno I dont but I have pics of my grows and u see i do my fucking thing way bigger then u and ur little warehouse that u and ur little homies threw up on lol fall back and tell me something that works cus to this point i am the only one with an actual answer to his question u dont even know what ur doing. Show me a reason why ur even worth debating with. U knew I wouldn't have some old ass test who the fuck saves that shit after the weed is gone but it is a good tactic to make me seem like a liar lol good try young scrap

Im not talking about your grows. Take a pic of the results from the magical test you had run and passed after you sprayed that. You know the one they provide to you after the test. Yep I called bullshit. Put up or shut up. The funny thing is most of us already know its just going to be name calling and claims vs any actual proof like usual.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Im not talking about your grows. Take a pic of the results from the magical test you had run and passed after you sprayed that. You know the one they provide to you after the test. Yep I called bullshit. Put up or shut up. The funny thing is most of us already know its just going to be name calling and claims vs any actual proof like usual.
Just like his legal “license” he has. Which is complete bullshit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom