Under Current 12XXXL on 40" centers

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yayarea

nice grow as usual, I had some questions about the pumps you said there are 4 pumps on this system, Im trying to build one with the 13 gallon buckets and need to know which pumps I should be buying. How many air? and I assume on water pump but how many gph is that. I would appreciate the help. Also on your first undercurrent thread why are you going from 8 plants to 6, do you think 6 will put out more?

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

I'm not sure if u might have answered this in another thread... but how low do the temps outside hav 2 b 4 u 2 be able 2 run all these lights bare. And do u pull in cold air from outdoors during the winter to keep the room cool enough? I'm excited 2 c how this grow turns out 4 u since this is exactly the size system i plan on buying, but plan on running 10 1k's with it. wish u much luck with this grow! i'm pullin up a chair. thanx -Keepz

B

billybadazz

awesome set up br gonna sit in on this one and learn some more thanx for all your infinite wisdom and inspiration broski -BB

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I will post up oics in the next little bit, had some nute issues that are fixed now so everything is back on track..

Tex

M

MedicalINFO

Aqua flakes

TK, What's up man, I'm interested in how you run your house and garden. I am assuming you are using Aqua flakes.

Do you use all there stuff, Roots / Algen /?

Do you follow there feeding chart in any way

Do you You use R.O. Water

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME :)

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I use r/o water and follow the H&G Auquaflakes chart almost to the T

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Follow the chart, leave nothing out exdept the shooting powder and then use it like it is cryptonite because that shit is strong and will fry your plants in the last days before harvest.

ph is solid pretty much where ever I set it buit I hit 5.9 and let it ride up to 6.3 before bustin it back down to 5.9, usually have to adjust every 10 days or so otherwise its a bullet.

House and garden doesn't make a cal-mag product.

Tex

I about to change out all the AN in this system for H&G, AN seems to suck in comparrison, especially in these systems.

M

MedicalINFO

TK, THANKS

SORRY I have to be more specific.

Do you amend your H&G with ANY cal-mag product. A lot of people will bring their ro ppms from 0 to 100 then start with the H&G.

On the feeding chart for H&G they have a regular formula and right underneath it on the card is the aggressive formula which calls for a lot more A&B, Which do you follow?

Do you use roots accelerator?

Do you use H&G's algean extract?

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME:)

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Is there any cal-mag listed on the chart? follow the damn chart for Aqua Flakes exactly, do not deviate, do not substitute, do not change, just follow the chart, can't get more specific than that...

I run the normal strength not the agressive, most of the time...

Go on House and Gardens site and go to the nutrient calcualtor, select your product, select your reservoir size, length of flower, and wapow!!! your off to the races just follow the numbers..

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I never saw any deficiencies so I figure the cal mag is covered by the AF regime..

Tex

T

TyKaycha

Hey Tex,
I went downstairs tonight to find one of the extension cords really hot and the female end looks burnt.I tried a new extension cord but the ballast cord started heating up once again.So I plugged directly into the wall and the cord near the connection is hot to the touch.....any Ideas? ...

Krazydan

I'm new to this thread and haven't read all the way through yet, but quick question - Does the place have aluminum wiring (very popular for units built during the '70's)? Maybe some connections need to be tightened down...

M

MedicalINFO

TK

Word, I've just experienced micro deficiencies with the regular strength coco line that the aggressive formula took care of. This is my first run with the aqua flakes. :) lookn good

Thanks Mr. Dizzle you've been very helpful

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

"Is there any cal-mag listed on the chart? follow the damn chart for Aqua Flakes exactly, do not deviate, do not substitute, do not change, just follow the chart, can't get more specific than that..." TK Circa 2010

True Dat.:character0050:

budfriend

budfriend

sorry to keep going on about the cal-mag but lots of people use cal mag with h and G but only if using ro water. Ive been using HG ior over 2-3 years now and started using calmag becasue i was seeing deficiences so watch out. I also love how cal mag smells. it smells shitty so has to be good for plants.

The hydro store i go to, the owner of humbolt wholesale has a 10% percent stake and they push all there products there but they also know alot about them and these stores were the orginal testers in americia. they were giving it away like crazy at first all the humbolt wholesale products are good i have tried though.

ALso HG is cheap to run (originally got me to try it)if you do the math and even more so it you cut shooting powder and roots excelorator(but i use roots excellorator right now only because The Man DD said that is what put him over the top). I have gotten it for free before and did not see anything but???. You can replace shooting powder with either Mad Farmer MOAB or Supernatural bud blaster. I like mad farmer more. no dyes

Also in Hollond with HG they use benificial bacteria but for some reason or another they cant sell there product here but they recomend you use Great white. another humbolt wholesale product but it works. Use it at about two thirds dose. Great white works. I made some clones with it and got the biggest hairest roots ever with it but did not realize this untill a cloner gave me a hint on what his secret was but he only gave me a hint and i guessed Great white and he said that was it. He wanted to keep it a secret....fag....like i really want to have 1000 of clones in my house. Great white = piriannia and turantula

sorry to ramble on and go off topic but thought people should know since my hydro store has been pushing this for over 4 years i think maybe longer. many people have worked out the kinks. hope this helps some people.

oh yeah.....the spray magic green..it will really green up yellow plants i slacked on in veg but dont spray more than once a week because i have done this and roots do not form as fast. stop after the first week of flower. dont spray anything on your plants after this time if you dont already know.

Top Bottom