Under Current 12XXXL on 40" centers

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

Dunno where TK got off to.....but my friend....I hope all is well if you read this.

THANKS for opening this up and showing all of us how it's done.

be safe. Be well

s h

I

Indodro

TK is still alive n kickin, in fact I just heard him kick 1 of those buckets he's workin on. Hey bro I was high as hell when you gave me those plants and for some reason I set the Jack hammer plant back down in the veg room and forgot, fuckin stoner moment I guess! I still want that plant, wanna try out new strains ya know? Thanks for your hospitality yesterday bro!

B

Bud Head

Hey Tex, U know how to leave a brutha in suspense? Well, I don't like reading 19 pages of a how to thread and not knowing the results. How about giving us the answer were all waiting for. How'd U do? Thanks

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Couldn't tell ya exactly now, there have been 30+ rooms flipped since then lol

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I prefer horizontal unberellas over the buckets

Big up Juggo, been to long my friend

Tex

420hieagle420

damn TK , how you like them UC? looks like you could grow some trees in them. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

B

Bud Head

Tex I am leaning toward running H & G in my first run that will start when I get my res cooler. U say to follow the chart which sounds good to me, I just am not sure about 1 thing, Do you change your water every week as indicated on the chart? or do you just add the extra? Do you base everything off of PPM ? if not how do you follow the chart. Total newbie with the DWC and would prefer not to chance anything. Thanks so much for your help.

B

Bud Head

Tex 1 other question. My chiller looks like it won't show up until next week due to holiday. Is it dangerous to run the UC without a chiller for the first few days?
Thanks Bud Head

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I stack the nutes and only do complete changes when you add the Budxl and again when you add the top booster.

No more thab a couple of days of your chiller, I mean it will work without but water temps and subsequent root health suffers

Tex

St3ve

St3ve

Tex 1 other question. My chiller looks like it won't show up until next week due to holiday. Is it dangerous to run the UC without a chiller for the first few days?
Thanks Bud Head

in my experience, you are ok to run without the chiller at the beginning for a few days or so. As long as the roots aren't filling the bucket and you are still getting alot of water turnover from the pumps.

Once the roots fill in and start making it harder on the water to get o2 thats when warm water with break you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom