Under Current 16xl = big buds

• Thread starter on tilt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

on tilt

I am running UC as well and am trying to figure out the best way to Veg cause I'm making a veg room, what are you going to do in the future? ebb&flow again or something dif? I was thinking about just top feeding them all the way through veg but IDK

I use a flood and drain table under 1kmh. For my hydro systems. I pack 4x4 rockwool cubes into a flood and drain table and veg for 3 to 4 weeks (depends on strain). then transplant into the flower rooms

O

on tilt

Im interested in why the PH goes down too. Does everyone with the UC's experience this?
If so, bakershredhead, I would suggest using silica to raise PH. It raises it pretty well because it has a PH of around 11! I don't like using too much PH up or down. Not that I've ever had a problem. I just think too much COULD cause problems. Especially if the res is just being topped off and not changed. Just my 2 cents.

IMO...If pH is rising or lowering at more than 1/10th point a day that's cause for concern. (ie.....5.8 to 5.7)....this could suggest that one of the inputs being used in the nuitrient solution is destabalizing pH which would make that input more counter productive than productive.

pH in UC's and MPB's is notoriously stable so if you have a problem with pH stability you should give Daniel @ CCH2O a call or hit up doubled and they can typically trouble shoot your prob....helped me with mine.

I agree with UCMENOW. I had noticed an overall instability problem going on with my nute lineup (Supernatural) I have since switched back to House & Garden and problems stopped. Overall, the Under Current is very stable as far as drift goes. Even with the buffering problems the Under Current fared better then the other hydro systems I ran during these feeding cycles.
The lesson here farmers is keep accurate journals on your grows to isolate and eliminate future problems.

K

Kpezzy

I use a flood and drain table under 1kmh. For my hydro systems. I pack 4x4 rockwool cubes into a flood and drain table and veg for 3 to 4 weeks (depends on strain). then transplant into the flower rooms

yeah but how do you get the plants into the netpots so you can drop them into the buckets? I guess that is what has me confused, figuring out how to take them from the table and into the netpots with hydroton and to the buckets

B

bakershredhead

Thanks Tilt and ucmenow. I just did a flush and res change so we'll see if the ph drift down stills occurs. Been keeping my journal so I'll look back to see what going on. Noticed with H&G nutes ph was super stable. Just been running with GH again so who knows. Thanks guys.

opt1c

opt1c

nice setup... u ever put a chiller on the res for your flood and drain table? might want to give it a try if u haven't although from the looks of things you've got it on lock... great grow +k

O

on tilt

yeah but how do you get the plants into the netpots so you can drop them into the buckets? I guess that is what has me confused, figuring out how to take them from the table and into the netpots with hydroton and to the buckets

Just drop em like there hot... Rockwool cube goes right into the net pot and then surrounded by hydroton. Put about two inches of rock under the cube though.

O

on tilt

nice setup... u ever put a chiller on the res for your flood and drain table? might want to give it a try if u haven't although from the looks of things you've got it on lock... great grow +k

opt1c- I've never chilled my veg res. but I would bet it would be beneficial. Might give it a try.:handshake...cheers.

K

Kpezzy

Just drop em like there hot... Rockwool cube goes right into the net pot and then surrounded by hydroton. Put about two inches of rock under the cube though.

I feel like my questions are lame lolz so sorry bout that, but how many days before you get roots into the water in the DWC? because they have to grow through the hydroton right? next time you do it snap a pic for the dumb guy lol

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

Like this guy did , nothin too it ,
Lemwk1.jpg

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

It doesnt need drip lines , the 6inch holds water good , too good lol It got a tiny bit of stem rot from having the covers on cubes soon as they were took off
it stopped!
rootrot2.jpg

Yikes! K off topic my bad!

Back to the UCXL i was curious what size air pumps do they come with are they the PM100's or like 60's or somethin

F

fuzzybudz

Sweet looking grow you have there.

:mysterymachine: Nice job. Would love to get my hands on some of that strain.

S

SUPERBABY

Looks great, but......

how did the hell did you manage to tie up buds in the middle of that field..spider man.....

niiiice:)

I

ImptheGimp

beautiful setup. love how clean and SAFE everything is setup.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Hey brother... what did you average per/plant per/light on this grow???

Looks nice!

Top Bottom