Undercurrent - Take 2 [12UCE12XL] 5000W

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

shit is lookin sick in there my brutha! im glad shady talked u into givin us a peek ;)

C

crossouttheiis

Why a screen? the cages are awesome for support. Using the cages I can get into the plants as well and there are multiple levels for support

St3ve

St3ve

Hell yea mang girls are looking really good.

I think the original diesel would get out of control quick in the uc and you would definately have to scrog the hell out of her and use about every training technique you know to keep the canopy in check...

You're exactly right MrGCat, I just got done with an original diesel along side AK47 and Darkstar and yes, the diesel was a bastard to try and keep control over. It just kept stretching and stretching! All the plants were looking good and at the same height at about 10 days into flower and then BaM! the D just kept going. I finally just gave up on canopy management. (had no choice really) At the finish they were all at least a foot taller than the others. There were some branches that were 20" taller!! I'm not complaining though because they still probably out preformed the other plants on weight and of course potency so I'll give them a little slack. :)

For this run I got a super blue hps that I'm going to run just over the d's to see if they can hold back some of the stretching.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Why a screen? the cages are awesome for support. Using the cages I can get into the plants as well and there are multiple levels for support

Cages are good for vert growers. IMHO cages should not be used with horizontal lighting because there simply isnt enough penetration to get to the bottom. The most successful grows I have ever done were in a scrog and COMPLETELY stripped out everything below the screen whrn I flipped and kept it clean for the following 3 weeks. Nothing but a solid canopy of top nugs with great weight and no under duff. This is what I will be doing next ruin in the UC with the aliendawg.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I dropped my PPM down to 250 and hit them with gravity at 1.5ml per gal and they seem to really be packing on the weight. They are uptaking a lot and have noticed a ph climb but the shit seems to work bomb. My chiller is staying in the mid-50's. I am starting to see some color changes on the fans but not really in the flowers yet. I am thinking another 3-4 days.

B

Bud Head

Looks great. When will you put a screen up? or are you just letting them grow? Thanks

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

I dropped my PPM down to 250 and hit them with gravity at 1.5ml per gal and they seem to really be packing on the weight. They are uptaking a lot and have noticed a ph climb but the shit seems to work bomb. My chiller is staying in the mid-50's. I am starting to see some color changes on the fans but not really in the flowers yet. I am thinking another 3-4 days.

I thought anything below 60 was bad for the roots. It will slow the growth for sure. I guess if it works don't fix it .

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Thanks everyone. I don't see any adverse effects about dropping the temps. Shit is looking bomb as fuck. I am hoping to finish mid-next week. About 7-10 days or so. I put up grow through plant supports already, kind of a preliminary scrog so no there will be no more screen added this round. Just gonna finish up this run and chalk it up as a learning experience. I don't expect to yield a ton but its just a personal medical grow anyway so its not like I have patients relying on me for medicine. I can't wait for my next run though. Here are a couple of pics so you guys can see. ATF at day 48.

Finishing Up 004
Finishing Up 022
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I am lost for words brother... great job!

Thanks for the compliment brotha. I am really contemplating on running this next round instead of the Ad to give her a proper run to see what she can really do.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Job well done my friend, diggin the fall colors, Peace SSP

St3ve

St3ve

looks killer bro..

and thats a hulluva lotta meds for you man, I'd say you are set for awhile. :)

Shane20

Shane20

Enjoyed reading your diary. Just recieved my Undercurrent DoubleBarrel yesterday and hooked it all up last night. Running 16 under 4k. So anxious to get started. Missing one part so have to wait till tomorrow to give it the leak check. Hopefully be started by next week. Cheers!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Job well done my friend, diggin the fall colors, Peace SSP

Thanks bro, appreciate the kind words.

looks killer bro..

and thats a hulluva lotta meds for you man, I'd say you are set for awhile. :)

Yea the stash jars will be full once again lol.

Enjoyed reading your diary. Just recieved my Undercurrent DoubleBarrel yesterday and hooked it all up last night. Running 16 under 4k. So anxious to get started. Missing one part so have to wait till tomorrow to give it the leak check. Hopefully be started by next week. Cheers!

Good luck with your UC adventure bro. Its a lot of fun once you get her dialed in.

winta

winta

dam my brutha u got shit rockin up in here! thanx for sharing.....now im on my way to smell em ;)

B

Bud Head

Nice job, Good Medecine. Cant wait to try this system. Soon very soon.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Very nice brother... Cant wait to see what they look like dried and cured... they look to be nice and frosty

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Hey brother... how long did you use "gravity" and when did you start it???

Was it worth the buy?

Thanks.

Top Bottom