Unfamiliar with many strains here.

• Thread starter sgt. schultz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

My source of info when I started was HT's and I bought from Reef cause he just won CC. Did me good and I mostly have used his stuff since with a few exceptions. He is apparently having some issues now and need to try new stuff. Not familiar with much else and a lot of the descriptions are very vague or very similar or many breeders have same named stuff and not sure which to try. Looking for decent yielding knock your socks off Indie and a sat dom hybrid for friends and 1 connoisseur for private stash. 70 day max. Advice appreciated.

G

Gnarfbuckle

Heres a good sativa dom plant with knock your socks off potency:

W

WilliamsWonder

If you can find some C99, that would be a good choice for a sativa. It flowers in under 60 days and it's easy to grow... Not to mention it's very potent smoke. As for an indica, I'd look for some OG, Bubba or something with one of the two in it.

WilliamsWonder

Z

zombywolf

I'm an ole Reef guy myself. I dont know if he exactly disappeared-more possible is he is working on stuff as it has been explained. If you are a Reef guy, then you should have seen this by now. He'll be back sometime, here or someplace else.

To buy now:

Sativa Dom- Gnarf is right, SSSDH from ojd on THCBAY. 2 of the best sativa doms ever in that hybrid.

Indica Dom- Tougher, not too many great ones out there now. Medicine Man from Mr Nice is supposed to be out this month-wait for it if possible. If not, another interesting one is Satori from Mandela. They say it is more sativa-not the ones I saw-indica all the way and great. Dont let the price fool you. White Russian Serious Seeds-same issue as Satori-look and smoke like an indy.

Personal stash- Chocolope

All are available (except Med Man, for now) as we speak, if you know where to look.

S

scoobydoo

I would highly recommend Tom Hill's Deep Chunk for the indica and Jack the Ripper by TGA Subcool for the sativa. The Deep Chunk is a killer almost pure indica, super stout and crystal covered. Jack the Ripper makes me smile every time I smoke it and finishes decently fast. Also try KC Brains Northern Lights Special or Dr.Atomic Northern Lights. I have a dark purple colored grape pine smelling girl that out crystals anything in the room that is mostly Northern Lights genetics.

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

DNA Genetics has some landrace indica's for a really nice price. They also produce great old haze type hybrids. Chocolope (like Zombywolf said) is also avail.. They also handle Reserva Privada stuff, take your pick. Check out their site, i think you will be happy you did. You can search by flower time, indica/sativa, yield. Good luck. I'm about to try their OG. Got hooked up w/ a mother. Waiting for clones to root.

N

negative 1

che ck out the bodhi seeds lemon thai f-3 available now, i grow a ton of bodhi and his gear is solid through and through.....he's got a knack for selection in my opinion that is...those are done around 9 weeks so it is in your time frame but i'm sure a few more days could help them....also the nigerian t haze from topdawg is available right now <not for long i'm sure> also at sowamazingseeds.com or maybe attitude.com you can get the phnom phen from reef, i grew out some f-2 seeds of this made by a friend and they were spec-fahkin-tacular.....wish i had a few more to pop...psychadelic for sure....
as far as indica goes......well i like the mazar myself but have let it go for the bubba bx-1 look for an afghani or if you can find it try the deep purple by subcool i grew these oout as testers and while they didn't yield huge it tasted like candy so sweet and funky. i also am a huge fan of the atomic northern lights.....shiskeberry, double purple doja crosses, mazar, pot of gold <yes i said it> love that strain if you find the right pheno but it was pretty stable and OH YEAH HASHBERRY from mandala .....like someone else said don't sleep on the prices these guys gear is good...good luck on your hunt

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
I would look for stuff here at the farm, they have a better selection here tha ANYWHERE else.. If you wait there will be even better offerings, but you must be on your toes to partake in these gems..

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

Thanks for replies so far. Checking out descriptions of them now but you never know how much they are exagerating. I appreciate the testimonials about struff you've tried. Any more thoughts welcome.

Top Bottom