Unknown Clones from bagseeds Run #2

• Thread starter Observationist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Observationist

Observationist

Awesome, so you just improvised your setup along while growing out a bagseed?! You definitely got "the green thumb" (as we say here xD)
Ever since I came here to the farm I'm beginning to understand and upvalue the necessity of root oxygen in relation to plant health. Lots of good threads here, yeah and @Aquaman is pushing that over the top with his ever helpful insights. Maybe that's one of the reasons why it's been said cocos/hydro/aero has better growth?

My bad I'm in organic soil :((((
I think I'll ditch the fabrics again, plastic doesnt kill the hairs that much
Yup never stops improving, just the priority of allocating resources for gear.

I’ve definitely noticed a difference compared to organics.

They love the coco, watered and fed multiple times a day.

I think one of my biggest limiting factors is airflow.

I don’t have any intake or exhaust fans running in/out of any of the grow spaces, just one tower fan in the tent.

I’m pretty sure I’ve got full spectrum when both lights are together at least, and up to atleast nearly 1000ppfd

So I’m thinking without increased airflow, having the rh/temp/VPD ALWAYS in a decent stable range then more light then co2 then I’d be maxed out.

Otherwise, I’m mostly in what I think is a good temp range for LEDs, up to 85f and then trying to keep relative humidity to those temps/VPD for the stage of the plant

But no controllers, one fan, central AC, manual open tent for a balancing act/spray to keep temps/rh in line

So yeah

I’m thinking my biggest factors are airflow, then of course some powerful ass lights then proper co2 levels. But I think with us 3 humans, cats and small apartment and given the other parameters current co2 is probably fine.

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

I think currently this is signs of light stress, they have nutrients, water just no fan

And I’ve had the light dimmer little higher than usual

No idea on the degree of accuracy of the tentbuddy android app, let alone on the Motorola one action light sensor

There’s red+blue+white and then “natural daylight”6500k”

And I think on Amazon page, the par map went up
To around 1200ppfd at 12 inches so if they aren’t lieing there fucking asses off then yeah

Not too bad, 58$ just small coverage, but powerful.

So according to all of that, accounting for inaccuracies/discrepancies I think my lighting department is fine, just lacking coverage.

I rest my case judge.

Observationist

Observationist

If you don’t have a lot of time for plants, or if you don’t want to spend time with them

Organics are the way to go, can setup a 3/5gal of a good soil mix and just water every few days to week or so and just let it do it’s thing

I like to be more hands on and watch them take off.
And pushing things to the maximum potential

Observationist

Observationist

Sorry for the blurple…. These surely have just week(s) left so other light is working on the next batch.

They do all look “top” shelf worthy, one more so, but we’ll see

Observationist

Observationist

Ok maybe not one of them, it’s growing a few seeds but I don’t mind, just has its energy going elsewhere

And forgot to mention my latest coco mix consist of sand and vermiculite along with perlite of course

I need to add more coco though I added too much sand to my tote that I mix it all in….

The unknown #5 with the underwhelming buds have increased in size and aren’t too bad, it is the one that seems the “frostiest” and “stickiest” / cannabinoids/resin production.

Observationist

Observationist

These will go into flower soon, wil have to see if the seeds are female or male

Observationist

Observationist

no preflowers on these already? looking fantastic there, healthy and happy
Goodmorning

The clone from mother is, the other 4 are from my seeds, reg.

And think there just too young still

Last edited:
Observationist

Observationist

had a week off from work, go back monday

Todays to do list
-clean apartment
-check flower trichomes
-change/scrub AeroTote#2/res
-mix nutrient solution
-check other early-harvest buds
-play elden ring and toke
-eat

Observationist

Observationist

All I have left cannabis wise to grow is, my mother for clones, and the seeds I started.

If anyone here has any packs they don’t mind sending out free of charge I’d be more than appreciative, I’m just not currently in a position to pay for seeds, thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

otherwise starting some more seeds straight in medium/cups

Observationist

Observationist

You should change your name from Observationist to MadScientist. Definitely got your own style and it works.
Haha yes! thank you.

at the start i was using cheap TDS/EC-/PH Meters 20$,gave me an idea of the properties im working with however they have broken months ago
so ever since its just been "guess work", mixing my PH and nutes, seems to be working though apparently.
don't want to buy any more cheap meters, would like to get some Blue-lab stuff.

mixing 3 different nutrient brands as well.

ruby fulvic from new mill -ran out
emerald harvest grow/micro
dutch pro additives-take root, nutrient optimizer,explode and silica -ran out
dutch pro bloom A/B for Soil(still synthetic nutrients idk why the bottle says for soil) RO/SO-tap below 7.5pH
FLEX CHEMICAL SOLUTIONS 34% H202
Epsom salts
tetra algae control -experimenting with -its Poly [oxyethylene (dimethyliminio) ethylene -(dimethyliminio)ethylene dichloride -idk if this is even safe to use for cannabis growing consumption/besides that its for use with plants and fish.

but its working.

Observationist

Observationist

All I have left cannabis wise to grow is, my mother for clones, and the seeds I started.

If anyone here has any packs they don’t mind sending out free of charge I’d be more than appreciative, I’m just not currently in a position to pay for seeds, thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

otherwise starting some more seeds straight in medium/cups
seeds i made, and those wont last long, 30-40~ of the "GreenTard" i made and 5~ of the "GrapeTard" i made.

Observationist

Observationist

Got a box fan for 22$

First things first, make it unsafe, but more efficient haha

Top Bottom