Unknown High Grade Strain

• Thread starter Artist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Artist

Artist

Stop bashing me all because I’m winning with my formula guys please I’m only defending my self and winning formula 😕

Artist

Artist

I’ll show a pic of the whole plant to make them happy in natural lighting 90grams plant I’m telling you 👀give me a few👌

Last edited:
Anthem

Anthem

I’ll show a pic of the whole plant to make them happy in natural lighting 90grams plant I’m telling you 👀give me a few👌
You have said this at least one other time. There is some reason why you are not showing that plant in natural light.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I almost feel bad. Almost. Artist clearly has a lot of pride, maybe a little too much, and whether its warranted or misplaced is yet to be seen. And clearly there is a lot getting lost in translation here, including tone and context. But I do not mean to pile up on him, and dont think its helpful for him or anyone else doing so.

But artist you gotta realize its risky boasting about methods without having the proof of those methods at hand. And red blurry pics dont count. I suspect when/if we see natural light pics it will expose some burnt tips and yellowed leaf edges from nutrient imbalances. And if so Itll give people something to pick on. A winning formula wouldnt leave much if any room for criticism.

I think maybe Artist needs to exercise a bit of humility and stop being so insistent that the method is winning, and instead let good quality pics do the talking.

Rooke

Rooke

I almost feel bad. Almost. Artist clearly has a lot of pride, maybe a little too much, and whether its warranted or misplaced is yet to be seen. And clearly there is a lot getting lost in translation here, including tone and context. But I do not mean to pile up on him, and dont think its helpful for him or anyone else doing so.

But artist you gotta realize its risky boasting about methods without having the proof of those methods at hand. And red blurry pics dont count. I suspect when/if we see natural light pics it will expose some burnt tips and yellowed leaf edges from nutrient imbalances. And if so Itll give people something to pick on. A winning formula wouldnt leave much if any room for criticism.

I think maybe Artist needs to exercise a bit of humility and stop being so insistent that the method is winning, and instead let good quality pics do the talking.
Yeah I hear you bro! I shouldn’t have been so harsh.

Anthem

Anthem

All good points Dirtbag. We all make mistakes and humility is part of life. I had to suck it up pretty hard a few weeks back and cut down a whole grow because of a light that was not shutting off all the way. It was my mistake for not realizing the problem sooner. But you got to live and learn.

Anthem

Anthem

BTW Dirtbag I think you hit the nail on the head because I am aware of Artist saying he would show the plant in natural light but he has yet to do so. Even his last post said give me a few and he has not shown the plant in natural light.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
👀👌 less talking 😕
Now were talkin! Figuratively speaking lol.

I think it looks great man. You've done a much better job with it than I initially gave you credit for. A little burnt tips but hell I get those time to time too. Nice work. Now please dont brag too much 🤣

Artist

Artist

Now were talkin! Figuratively speaking lol.

I think it looks great man. You've done a much better job with it than I initially gave you credit for. A little burnt tips but hell I get those time to time too. Nice work. Now please dont brag too much 🤣
Thank You 🙏

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Yeah looking good but those pics are worse than the red light ones. Lol pride is one of the seven deadly sins. As I've said before your formula maybe winning for you but it's not a winner for me. But that's a nice plant artist. Good job

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Thank You 🙏
My pleasure man, I'm happy for you to put this to bed with some real pics finally lol. I was rooting for you even if I came across harsh at times. But with those pics, it's clear you arent totally talking out your ass. Nice work dude, Those stems are staunch as fuk!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yeah looking good but those pics are worse than the red light ones. Lol pride is one of the seven deadly sins. As I've said before your formula maybe winning for you but it's not a winner for me. But that's a nice plant artist. Good job

Nothing could be worse than those red pics man lol...

Latest posts

Top Bottom